“Trustworthy, but not amazing”
Review of El Yogurt Place

El Yogurt Place
Ranked #2 of 5 Dessert in Tijuana
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed January 27, 2013

Yummy mexican hot chocolate...great view of the border (haha), decent breakfast. Clean, large, can get busy. Nice staff, easy to navigate menu. Tried dinner and breakfast, should maybe go back to try more.

1  Thank Diann G

Reviewed January 26, 2013

One of the most unique places I have been to yet, featuring organic home cooked foods as well as yogurt with a gift shop as well as a small store attached to it. The portions are a good size, top quality food at a very reasonable price with a fabulous view in a very spacious setting, perfect for the claustrophobic like me! Oh, and the yogurt......YUMMMMM!!!!!!!!

1  Thank DannieCade
Reviewed December 5, 2012

A little to healthy for me sometimes I prefer a more variety menu. But the place is good and it has good healty food.

Reviewed November 5, 2012

Yo solo voy por la ensalada de frutas, la demas comida is okay. I only go there to get my favorite fruit salad. The rest of the food is ok in my opinion and taste buds. =)

1  Thank Jesús P
Reviewed August 6, 2012

I had the most amazing experience at El Yogurt Place. The atmosphere was serene, the aromas coming from the yoga/reiki class next door and the sound of the fountain in the garden were wonderful. The staff is great and the food is delicious. The portions are big and the prices are reasonable. We were a family of 6 and spent less than I expected to spend. Even my daughter who is a picky eater enjoyed her breakfast. I'm not a vegetarian, but I will definitely come back and have begun to recommend this place to my friends. I'm a fan!

1  Thank mary s