Tijuana Marriott Hotel
Hotel La Mesa(Tijuana)
$52
$33
Agoda.com
All reviewslike royaltythe executive loungegolf coursesoccer stadiumi highly recommend this hotellobby barroom serviceshuttle servicemedical procedurebell boygreat customer servicemexican foodfelt very safesan diegofrankricardosurgery
Reviewed April 8, 2014

My wife and I and another couple spent the night here to go to a new Zona Rio restaurant (Mision 19 - great place). We wanted to make a quick getaway of the weekend. I'd been here a number of years ago but did not remember many details - I was pleasantly surprised. The room and amenities were nice. Spacious, very quiet and well appointed, with a firm, comfortable bed. All as you would expect from a Marriott. There were few Americans there, but the staff was quite gracious and all spoke English. While the hotel is not located near any of the usual sights, it was an easy taxi ride to Zona Rio, and taxis were always available. The Sunday brunch was very nice (but for some weak coffee) with a large selection of well-prepared food. All in all, the perfect place for a quiet weekend in Tijuana.

Stayed: April 2014, traveled with friends
2  Thank Peter S
Sara S, Guest Service at Tijuana Marriott Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 9, 2014

Dear guest:

Thank you for taking the time of sharing your experience with us. We are delighted that your stay with the Tijuana Marriott Hotel was enjoyable.

If you have any further suggestions on how we can make your stay even more pleasant please don't hesitate to let me know.

Reviewed March 24, 2014

I travel quite a bit for work and have to say that a hotel is a hotel.... customer service is what makes any hotel stand out from one another! I have to say that Marriott Tijuana has the best customer service by far of any hotel even in the United States. Roberto was great from the time he check my wife and myself in. Roberto made sure we were comfortable and understanding of the hotel, this made the start to our trip off to a great start. The second member of the staff that I want to call out is "Carlos". Carlos works in the dinning area as a waiter, he made my wife and I feel as if we were family. He would consistantly check on us and ensure we were taken care of even if we were not in his section, in the lobby he would stop and say hi, this goes beyond just doing his job. I can't say enough about the level of customer service we were treated too, thank you Marriott Tijuana.

Room Tip: Get a room with a window.
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
Sara S, Guest Service at Tijuana Marriott Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 26, 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your wonderful comments about our staff here in your Hotel Marriott Tijuana also, for mention Roberto and Carlos for their amazing service.

Hope to receive you and your wife soon here at your Hotel. Would be a pleasure to assist you again.

Please don´t hesitate to contact me if I can help you in anything else.

Kindly Regards!

Hmt.asisdir@grupodiestra.com

Reviewed March 24, 2014

I was recovering from surgery and stayed here for a week. I can't say enough positive things about this hotel! The staff and front desk are AMAZING, so friendly and helpful. The rooms are clean, a decent size and beds are very comfortable. There was a mix up with my bill at the end of my stay, and it was quickly resolved. There's not much to do within walking distance, but the concierge are very friendly and eager to help direct you to places. I seriously had such a great experience. I would go back to Mexico, just to stay in the hotel, relax and enjoy the pool :)

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank Charel C

Dear guest,

We would like to thank you for sharing your experience with Marriott Tijuana.
We are very happy to know that we exceed your expectations!

Please let me know when you are coming back to Tijuana, would be a pleasure
To assist you again.

Best Regards!

Hmt.asisdir@grupodiestra.com

Reviewed March 20, 2014

Awesome stay first time in mexico. Marriott was wonderful with the service . Me and my wife would compare to first class in the states . Very eager to please and very proffesional. Frank in the restraint was very helpful .Carlos was very nice and people oriented our waiter.

• Stayed: March 2014
1  Thank samandash04
Sara S, Guest Service at Tijuana Marriott Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 21, 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for your comments, we appreciate your time.

Hope to have you back soon here at your Hotel, Marriott Tijuana.

Please don’t hesitate to contact us if can be of further assistant.

(664) 622 6600

Reviewed March 4, 2014

I can't remember ever being treated better by a service staff then at the Marriott of Tijuana. Everyone here has been super friendly, helpful, patient, and impressive. Every staff member I have encountered so far has spoken fairly fluent English which has been quite helpful since my Spanish is horrible. Our room was roomy and very clean. The beds are comfortable and there are extra blankets in the room which I always need. We had dinner in the on site restaurant and the tortilla soup was very good. My only complaint would be that you can definitely hear road noise which makes it difficult to sleep but I am not sure there is much to be done on that account.
Overall, this experience has exceeded my expectations.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
Sara S, Guest Voice at Tijuana Marriott Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 7, 2014

Dear guest,

Thank you for taking the time to complete our Guest Satisfaction Survey. We are delighted that your stay with the Tijuana Marriott Hotel was enjoyable.

If there is any additional comments you would like to share or if there is anything we can do to make your stay even more enjoyable in the future please don`t hesitate to let me know.