“Love this hotel! Home away from home!”

Tijuana Marriott Hotel
Ranked #2 of 46 Hotels in Tijuana
Atlanta, GA
“Love this hotel! Home away from home!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 22, 2011

I stayed at this hotel in September 2010 and this past weekend in August 2011. The staff is extremely friendly and welcoming. I enjoyed the hotel restaurant and Lourdes took great care of me during each meal.

My room was excellent and the bed was very comfortable!! There were a few channels on TV in English, but this didn't bother me since I was in Mexico and not the US. I like that the rooms have free Wifi that works great!

I felt safe on the grounds and in the surrounding areas. It's a short walk to El Potrero and a local ice cream shop.

Thanks for the great amenities on both my trips to Tijuana! I will definitely stay at this hotel on my next trip!!

• Stayed August 2011, traveled solo
Marriott_Tj, Manager at Tijuana Marriott Hotel, responded to this review, October 13, 2011
Dear Guest,

It was our pleasure to have you in our hotel, our entire staff is thrilled to know that you had a pleasant stay on your visit.

Thank you very much for taking your time to write your comments, we would be glad to welcome you anytime soon.

Regards,

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (111)
  • Korean first
Lexington, Kentucky
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 4, 2011

I recently stayed at the Tijuana Marriott. I found the the room to be clean and comfortable. I did find the breakfast buffet a little pricey (about $14USD), this was not a $14USD buffet, maybe comparable to an $8USD buffet. However I did not find any other dining/breakfast option within walking distance. The staff was courteous and helpful. I felt very safe & secure on the hotel property.

Room Tip: No tips about upgrading, my company made the reservations and I recieved what was booked.
  • Stayed July 2011, traveled on business
Marriott_Tj, Manager at Tijuana Marriott Hotel, responded to this review, August 12, 2011
Dear guest,

Thank you for choosing the Marriott Tijuana on your last visit to the city. We sincerely appreciate your review and want to let you know that we will work hard on improving our buffet so you can fully enjoy it on your next syat with us.

Thank you again for sharing your comments and we really hope to welcome you in a near future.
Long Beach, California
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 22, 2011

I parked my car with the valet, and they stole my MAUI JIM glasses valued at about $350.00. Yes - I should have not left them in my car - but if you can't trust the valet - what does that say about the rest of the Hotel! I reported it to the Hotel Manager, and of course I got the run around and lots of excueses. "WE TALKED TO THE EMPLOYEES AND THEY SAID THEY DIDN'T HAVE THEM"......They didn't offer a comp night or an apology....or even a comp meal....nothing - they are dishonest !!! BE CAREFUL!!!

• Stayed March 2011, traveled with friends
3 Thank TROY097
Dear Guest,

We are terribly sorry for the inconvenience you had on your last stay but we can assure you that we are constantly working on improving our service and most of all the security of all our distinguished guests.

When a guest leaves his car on our valet, the bell boys always ask if there is something of value in it so we can report it and make sure its safe, if the article is not reported we can´t prove its missing.

Your comment will definatively be used to improve our team respond in situations like this.
Glasgow
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 22, 2011

We only stayed one night but the hotel staff were extremely friendly and the restaurant was excellent. The mini bar was cheap and there was alka seltzer if you overdid the tequila! Free wifi was a bonus.
I did have some safety concerns- not to do with anything in the hotel- due to the number of guards at the front door, but could not fault the hotel staff.

• Stayed March 2011, traveled with friends
Marriott_Tj, Manager at Tijuana Marriott Hotel, responded to this review, June 23, 2011
Dear guest,

It was our pleasure to have you in our Hotel.

We are always working on improving our service including our safety so that every guest can feel just like in home.

Thank you and please come back soon!
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 18, 2011

Convenient place if you are staying here for business. Rooms are clean and nice. We had a nice view of avenida caliente and hill on the 8th floor. There is a huge casino and greyhound racing next to the hotel. Definitely recommended if you have a time.

• Stayed June 2011
1 Thank silencestoneriver
Dear guest,

Thank you for choosing our hotel on your last trip to Tijuana.
We are happy to hear you enjoyed your stay and look forward to welcome you again soon.

Thank you for your comments!
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 10, 2011

The staff here is exceptional. I had a couple of issues, things happen right? The staff were quick to react and very friendly especially Daniela at the front desk. Just fantastic!

• Stayed June 2011
Marriott_Tj, Manager at Tijuana Marriott Hotel, responded to this review, June 13, 2011
Dear guest,

Thank you very much for taking your time to write a review about our Hotel.
We really appreciate your comments because they help us know what our guests need to make their stay perfect.

Hope to welcome you anytime soon, thank yo for choosing the Marriott Tijuana!
Mexico City, Mexico
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 12, 2011

Nice property, accommodations and food. However, there was no email service for me to arrange dinner reservations or airport pickup by the hotel prior to my arrival. Disappointed in the hotel not making it convenient for its guests.

Stayed February 2011, traveled on business
Marriott_Tj, Manager at Tijuana Marriott Hotel, responded to this review, April 28, 2011
Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing our Hotel, it has been our pleasure to welcome you.

We are terribly sorry that you couldn´t contact us to plan your trip the way you wanted but just to let you know that you can find all the information you need in our website.

Thank you for your suggestions, our guests and their comfort are what matter the most for us.