“Lotsa meatsa!”
Review of Mr Pampas

Mr Pampas
Reserve with OpenTable
Mr Pampas is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #9 of 668 Restaurants in Tijuana
Cuisines: Brazilian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Reviewed September 22, 2012

This is the place to visit if you are a carnivore. We recently visited with a group of friends and the attention given to us by the staff was outstanding. The quality of the meat/drinks was high -- highlight was the pineapple caipirinha prepared at our table! The prices are a tad high however it is one of the best places in Tijuana to eat.

Reviewed August 29, 2012

I loved the food but I felt it was pricy for Mexican standards. Still one of the best Brazilian food I have ever had!

Reviewed August 9, 2012

We were told that there were going to be some 'exotic' meat being served here and we were disappointed to see there were none. The salad bar was mediocre at best. The meats were for the most part, cooked very well done making them tough to chew - some of them felt like I was chewing a piece of cardboard.

When I make a review I always ask myself: Will I go back? Defintely not!!

2  Thank Netoy
Reviewed July 9, 2012

This is a very large, somewhat touristy restaurant that will stuff your belly for a fixed price (except for the drinks). For one price, you get all you can eat at the salad bar, which also has fruit, salmon, fried bananas and all sorts of other appetizers, but the real meal comes when the waiters parade out steady offerings of meats on skewers, including chicken, pork, steak and shrimps. They put a little green/red dial on your table, you turn it to red when you don't want them to stop coming to your table with the meats, but eventhough we turned it to red they still came. A fun place, good service too.

Reviewed July 6, 2012

picana, intestine, cow throat, roasted pork and beef is the best choice in this place

1  Thank juan956