All reviews master suite jacuzzi tub nice restaurant south end tourist zone parking garage rooms are beautiful street noise free breakfast business center the room was nice the hotel staff water pressure awesome hotel location is great great place to stay per night
Selected filters
Reviewed May 25, 2019 via mobile

I enjoyed the free breakfast. It says continental but it's more than that. You get a menu to choose from with items such as eggs with bacon, pancakes, beans, potatoes, and other items. I took advantage of the spa as well. They have a promotion with a 40 min massage for 800 pesos ($44) which was really good. The spa also has showers, sauna, and a steam room.

The suite room was very nice with a jacuzzi tub. The wifi was hit and miss. When it was on, it had fast speeds, but then the next moment it had super slow speeds. The room does have a modem where you can have a hard wired connection so bring an ethernet cable. The location was great. It was right around the corner from Revolution street and the main action.

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed March 27, 2019 via mobile

Hotel is a full service hotel. Modern. Comfortable luxury. Beautifully appointed! Jose Quintana always watches our car which is in indoor parking. Edna at the front desk always has our room ready when we arrive. Edgar always helpful with whatever we need. For $100 per night you get a luxurious suite, parking and breakfast for those in the room. Our favorite place.

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 22, 2019

I had two days of back to back dental appointments. I've stayed at Hotel Ticuan twice.
I'm an elderly single woman, and go there alone. I felt totally safe. Very reasonable prices also. Probably one of the best hotels in Tijuana.

Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed January 24, 2019

Stayed one night for a leisure trip. The woman that checked me in was pleasant, and informed me about everything I needed to know. Breakfast is included, but you need to go to the desk in the morning for a voucher. The breakfast was very good and the service great.

I stayed on the 7th floor (723) and the room was extremely quiet. Big room, comfortable bed, and extremely clean. The shower in the room is large, water pressure great, and lots of hot water.

The hotel is in a terrific area, just off Ave Revolucion. Lobby area is great, also had dinner which was good. Yes, you can smoke in the bar, but it didn't effect the ability to enjoy my meals in the restaurant.

Next time, I will stay longer and explore the area more extensively. Taxi to the border was $5.00. Thanks Hotel Ticuan.

Date of stay: January 2019
1  Thank banker1225
Reviewed January 24, 2019

I stayed here twice in two weeks (one night each). Location is great, just off Calle Revolucion. Check-in is easy. All staff seem to be bilingual. Room was quiet (facing Calle Constitucion). Room clean and bedding soft. Shower hot. I actually like that there is not a fridge; it makes the room more quiet.

I'm giving four stars because bar permits smoking, and the bar is right next to the restaurant, so when we were eating the included breakfast, we were swimming in the smoke of a group of old men who were chain smoking in the bar at 8am. Disgusting. I inquired with staff and was told that smoking is permitted in the bar. Big deal breaker for me.

Room tip: Rooms facing Calle Constutucion are apparently more quiet
Date of stay: January 2019