My husband and I took a second honeymoon here. It was a wonderful stay. Staff was very helpful and friendly. Food was great and our room was beautiful. I was excepting loud noise but we stayed on,the 4th floor and we were able to sleep. Overall I would give them 10s.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pueblo Amigo Plaza Hotel & Casino is ideally situated in the exclusive Zona Río, part of the most important commercial and financial area in the city of Tijuana. It is the closest hotel to the U.S. border and is within minutes of strategic points such as Tijuana's International Airport and the city of San Diego.Hotel Pueblo Amigo boasts the famous "El Patio Restaurant" its daily breakfast buffet is traditional and well renown by locals. The prpperty offers unique in-house entertainment featuring a Sports Center, Casino and gaming rooms. High Technology is also available with WiFi In-Rooms and most public areas. We are happy to provide many other amenities including: a bilingual staff, private parking, round-the-clock security, Meeting and Banquet Rooms and a free shuttle to the U.S. border. Near the Hotel, there are two of the main hottest spots for dancing and enjoying the music of the moment, Alebrijes and Pasha! the best antros as of today, only at Pueblo Amigo. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Pueblo Amigo Plaza & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Pueblo Amigo Plaza Tijuana
- Hotel Pueblo Amigo Plaza And Casino
- Pueblo Amigo Hotel
- Pueblo Amigo Tijuana