See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed August 5, 2018 via mobile

I will be very objective.
The villa was great, clean, comfortable and spacious. They don’t provide nothing, not even water. You have to pay everything. Having this in mind, you could stop by a supermarket and get everything you’ll need since there’s a kitchen.

About the “resort”... just one small pool and jacuzzi, very simple not a pool bar, not enough pool chairs and shade and it was DIRTY.
The worst part is there’s NO WOMEN’S SHOWER NOT EVEN A RESTROOM near the pool. And the explanation from the staff was “men are the ones who golf”. Above there’s an actual picture from the entrance to the nearest restroom.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank cathyag2014
Fernando M, Marketing Manager at Hotel Real del Mar Golf Resort, responded to this reviewResponded August 22, 2018

We are sorry to hear this , we have restroom near the pool , we dont know why our staff told you that there isn't any, but we are sorry for that. ¡We will do our best to keep getting better!

Reviewed July 9, 2018

I would not stay here even if they paid me, it looks so old and beat up, but the smell, OMG, open sewer smell everywhere. They say it's the water anywhere in Baja. Methinks not! I stayed at much better places. Also not a good garden to walk in. Just a shabby property, lo siento!

Date of stay: July 2018
1  Thank mosaiko
Reviewed April 6, 2018 via mobile

Very beautiful place. Ali at the front desk was very nice and helpful. The course is nice and green . The restrooms and the reception area is also very clean. I highly recommend this place . I will definitely be back.

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
Fernando M, Marketing at Hotel Real del Mar Golf Resort, responded to this reviewResponded April 7, 2018

Ali and the whole team are happy to hear this!
Hope you visit us again !

Reviewed July 20, 2017

When this property was new it was great now it is going down hill and not kept up. Needs remodeling.
Also outside of property stinks like POOP! Something needs to be done about the horrible smell even in the rooms you could smell it. We will not be returning to this hotel too much money and the breakfast is so cheap.

Date of stay: July 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank mrangel9242
Reviewed January 24, 2017 via mobile

By no means a fancy hotel, more reminds me of a quaint American small town hotel or an older room at the YMCA of the Rockies. Which is about what I expect when paying $80/night. My room was on the 3rd floor but was asked beforehand if that was ok. Really nice view of the ocean and Mexican style architecture. Although outdated, my room was clean and everything worked: heat, shower, sink, toilets. Continental breakfast was the basics: coffee, yogurt, toast, muffins. If you stay here and are looking for a good breakfast, I suggest Cafe Conrado that is a short drive away.

Date of stay: January 2017