See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed April 6, 2018 via mobile

Very beautiful place. Ali at the front desk was very nice and helpful. The course is nice and green . The restrooms and the reception area is also very clean. I highly recommend this place . I will definitely be back.

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
Fernando M, Marketing at Hotel Real del Mar Golf Resort, responded to this reviewResponded April 7, 2018

Ali and the whole team are happy to hear this!
Hope you visit us again !

Reviewed July 20, 2017

When this property was new it was great now it is going down hill and not kept up. Needs remodeling.
Also outside of property stinks like POOP! Something needs to be done about the horrible smell even in the rooms you could smell it. We will not be returning to this hotel too much money and the breakfast is so cheap.

Date of stay: July 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank mrangel9242
Reviewed January 24, 2017 via mobile

By no means a fancy hotel, more reminds me of a quaint American small town hotel or an older room at the YMCA of the Rockies. Which is about what I expect when paying $80/night. My room was on the 3rd floor but was asked beforehand if that was ok. Really nice view of the ocean and Mexican style architecture. Although outdated, my room was clean and everything worked: heat, shower, sink, toilets. Continental breakfast was the basics: coffee, yogurt, toast, muffins. If you stay here and are looking for a good breakfast, I suggest Cafe Conrado that is a short drive away.

Date of stay: January 2017
Trip type: Traveled with friends
2  Thank ambdawn
Reviewed January 3, 2017

Very nice area quiet location clean and spacious very helpful staff I am sure we will be back soon,close to Rosarito where you find anything and everything, happy to have found this condo...love this place.

Room tip: Best sunsets .
Date of stay: January 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Eva G
Fernando M, Marketing at Hotel Real del Mar Golf Resort, responded to this reviewResponded March 29, 2018

Hope you visit us again ! Be sure to contact our marketing dept to receive exclusive discounts!

Reviewed July 24, 2016 via mobile

Severely outdated. Still have old style tv and lumpy mattresses. It's decorated still with what appears to be original from when it was built. Not worth $120 per night; more like $60 per night.

This is stupid to have to meet min. Character count. My point was made in the first 2 sentences.

Date of stay: July 2016