I rarely stay in TJ, usually only going there for a day trip or to fly further south, but had a wedding to go to south of the border, and the gringo guests all stayed here. The rooms were spacious by any standard and comfortable. Conveniently located in the Zona Rosa, the Camino Real is a fifteen buck cab ride from the Otay crossing. Much closer to San Ysidro, but the pedestrian crossing there is a mess right now and we were carrying overnight bags and wedding presents, so we went Otay and paid the higher cab fare. We got our Internet free as part of a weekend deal.
The hotel looked business friendly; there were lots of rooms for conferences, which we didn't use, and also a gym, which we didn't use either.Both restaurants on the property were decent but neither was spectacular. You don't have to drag yourself out of bed to check out if you've been helling around TJ all night; checkout is 1 PM.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cancelon, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Real Inn Tijuana reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Camino Real Tijuana Hotel Tijuana
- Camino Real Hotel Tijuana
- Hotel Camino Real Tijuana
- Tijuana Camino Real Hotel