All reviews golf course hospital room pool and hot tub dental clinic pool area the room service menu dental work water pressure king bed comfortable beds restaurants and bars up to date front desk staff safe area very nice hotel san ysidro zona rio
Reviewed August 19, 2014

I highly recommend staying in the Grand Hotel Tijuana when visiting Tijuana. Our room was beautiful, the beds were very comfortable, and the marble shower was delightful. We couldn't hear our neighbors and the view of the city was breath taking.

• Stayed: August 2014
2  Thank Erilein
Reviewed July 13, 2014 via mobile

I found the next best thing in Tijuana. This hotel is amazing. Their service is great especially at the Plaza Cafe staff is super nice and attentive to your needs.Reception might need a little extra help. Rooms are good with the exception that beds are very low to ground but they give you a duvet, extra sheets and extra blankets and might I add a beautiful view out the window. Very clean pool area with nice seating to enjoy your day. Parking is plenty with a small fare to pay ($1.50). Security all over hotel to ensure you safety in hotel which is a bonus. Just stay here. This place is great! I will never stay in Rosarito again.

• Stayed: July 2014
4  Thank Jo_Eee_04
Reviewed May 26, 2014

Great experience staying in the Grand Hotel Tijuana. I was on the 16th level and had a beautiful view of a golf coarse. I couldn't sign on to the internet in the room right away however I went downstairs to the lobby signed on there and then it worked in my room.

Changed my stay duration twice and they didn't give me any trouble and refunded me for paying for more stay. The staff was also very friendly and accommodating.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
2  Thank Kary R
Gerardo D, Manager at Grand Hotel Tijuana, responded to this reviewResponded June 29, 2014

Kary R: Dear Guest, we are proud of reading comments like yours. we take great pride when sharing them with our co-workers. Your insights remind us of our permanent commitment towards complete guest's satisfaction. We are looking forward for your upcoming visit to our property. Thank you for your preference and cooments.

Reviewed May 24, 2014 via mobile

Our Second time staying at The Grand Hotel Tijuana. Upon check in they sent up to room 1810 And The room had not been made up. So I called down to the front desk And they were very apoligetic. They then upgraded us to an executive suite on The 31st floor with a city view. The hotel is older but is kept up very Well. Some of The details I like about The executive suite is that aside from The little botles of shampoo, conditioner sewing kit etc, they have tooth brush and a razor.
Also The Executive suite comes with a complemantery Happy hour from 6-9PM and a breakfast from 6 to 10:30 AM. My Girlfriend And I are here for a cosmotoligst convencion that we anually attend.
All in all I like to stay here a The Grand Hotel Tijuana. Also a block west of The Hotel is a brand new mall named Chaputepec plaza. It's full of trendy new cutting edge restaurants. Another thing about The Grand Hotel Tijuana, The Security here is excellent. Staff is helpful And every maid goes out of their way to ask you if you need anything.

Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Valdezmark

Valdezmark: We have a great commitment towards our hotel's standars. I'd rather think as an exception rather than the rule, on the unfortunate mistake with your unmaid room. Since we strive to meet and exceed guest's expectations, providing an upgrade to Grand Club, was the proper manner to solve the matter. We thank you for your comments towards our service and wonderful location. I am proud to announce we are staring our hotel's remodelation this july 2014!

Reviewed May 12, 2014

April 13 I had major surgery (elective) in Tijuana. My Doctor Dr. Castillo, referred me for aftercare and recover to The Grand Hotel's 11th floor that has been totally converted to a like private hospital recovery rooms called Grand Care. Wow This made the worse part of my decision a breeze. My room for all purpose was like a first class hospital room including the bathroom with complete handicap facilities. When you are recovering that is so very important. The 3 gals that staff this floor could not have been kinder. They seem to know what I needed before I did. I was traveling with my husband, no problem they just brought in a bed for him. I travel with my own tea no problem contrast carafe with hot water. Room service is handled by them when you want it. Extra towel magically appear. I was so Happy I will be back later this year for a 2nd procedure that I was dreading simply because they have made recovery so pleasant. But the cherry on the top is we drove, and they issued us a medical pass and we spent 15 minutes in line going home crossing the boarder in a special line instead of 1 hour and 30 minutes. YIPPIE see you soon and thank you so much.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
5  Thank califblonde

Califblonde: We thank you for the time in writing about our property and our services. We are proud to read every sentence in your comments. As part of the remodelation program that we have stared in our property, Grand Care, a new18 units on the 11th Floor, seems to be the perfect and awaited answer that Grand Hotel Tijuana, provides to the Medical Tourism segment, that our destination demands. Every single staff memeber in our hotel, as well as the Grand Care staff members, are service oriented. We are happy to read that we have reached our goals on terms of guest satisfaction. You made us fell very, very proud of what we do, for that... one more time, We thank you!