“Surprising” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Tijuana Cultural Center (CECUT)

Tijuana Cultural Center (CECUT)
Book In Advance
More Info
$47.99*
and up
Tijuana Sightseeing Tour from San Diego
Ranked #1 of 47 things to do in Tijuana
More attraction details
Owner description: This museum chronicles the early history of the Baja peninsula.
Rosarito, Mexico
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Surprising”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 5, 2012

Very interesting visit, I hadn't been aware of the diverse selection of cultural and educational events it offers. Worth a visit.

Visited November 2011
2 Thank curmudgeongal

New Jersey
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 108 helpful votes
“Enjoyable Visit”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 27, 2012

Took taxi drive to museum, ($3.00) and was kinda lost when I got there. They are working in construction onsite and I didn't even know if the place was open. I was so lost and confused, but I asked and was directed to the ticket booth where I paid $5.00 for three tickets to see the exhibition "Las Californias." My teenage kids and I were very well pleased with the exhibition. It was very, very nice and we were able to take pics of almost everything, except the wall paintings. I had to leave my backpack at the entrance and claim it after I came out, but that was okay. I didn't have anything important in the bag.

I would've loved to stay to watch a movie in the imax theater, but my teenage son didn't want to wait until 4 p.m. for the show.

Visited June 2012
4 Thank Nereida
San Diego, California
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 86 helpful votes
“great place for culture enrichment!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 19, 2012

This place has a museum and an omnimax. Plays and conserts and more everyday. if you want culture here you will find it.

Visited May 2012
2 Thank Angel V
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Surprisingly beautiful to visit”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 14, 2012

nice imax show and the place is beautiful. The rio plaza is a close walk and the taxi from Revolucion only cost me 30 pesos.

Visited May 2012
2 Thank decorum100
Louisville, Kentucky
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 33 helpful votes
“Great Art Work”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 4, 2012

Enjoyed a wonderful art exhibit here, I thought from reading the outside I was going to see a Freida C. exhibit, but my spanish was rusty and it was more modern art, but it was really good and interesting.

Visited April 2012