“Best Ceviche de Callo de Hacha”
Review of Los Arcos

Los Arcos
Ranked #8 of 790 Restaurants in Tijuana
Cuisines: Seafood, Healthy
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed October 12, 2016 via mobile

I have been going there for about 27 years and food and service are always great! I normally go to the one in Mexicali , but they are both the same.

Date of visit: October 2016
Grupo Los Arcos R, Gerente at Los Arcos, responded to this reviewResponded November 5, 2016

Thank you for your comment. It´s very important to us to know our customer's experience in Los Arcos. We hope to see you soon!

Reviewed October 2, 2016

I had the lobster since it's one of my favorite foods. The price was very reasonable for my American pocketbook and there was plenty for me! They automatically give you a plate of fried tortillas to eat with salsa and it's tempting to order plenty more of them before you get your food. People enjoy themselves at this restaurant, especially on game days. A soccer game was on and EVERYONE was watching it! My companion enjoyed his food as well since he is a big-time seafood eater. We only went once to Los Arcos, but I would recommend it to anyone spending time in Tijuana for a fun dinner!

Date of visit: June 2016
Grupo Los Arcos R, Gerente at Los Arcos, responded to this reviewResponded October 5, 2016

Reviewed October 1, 2016 via mobile

I came to "Los Arcos" in Tijuana with high expectations, and I must say I was not disappointed.

My visit was as a loner, as I was working through the week in Tijuana. Under this conditions you tend to pay more attention to the quality of service and food, as you are not "distracted" in conversation, hence becoming a more severe critic.

I had a good lunch a few hours earlier, so I was not particularly hungry. I asked for a "Tiradito de Atún" (tuna slices), and also had a grilled "Taco Gobernador" which is one of their specialties.

Value is really good when you combine price and service, particularly if your income is in USD.

Beverages are also very good. I specially enjoy their Margaritas.

Don't miss it if you happen to be near Tijuana. If you live in the San Diego area it is a dinner trip that is well worth while.

Date of visit: September 2016

Thank you for your comment. It´s very important to us to know our customer's experience in Los Arcos. We are pleased to know that you enjoyed the food and the service. We hope to see you soon.

Reviewed August 29, 2016 via mobile

The service was great,and the food was delicious the best I ate lately.
I'm was,impressed about the quality of food the attention and the knowledge of the waiter. Mario was excellent and most of all price is good.

Date of visit: August 2016
Grupo Los Arcos R, Gerente at Los Arcos, responded to this reviewResponded September 19, 2016

Thank you for your comment. It´s very important to us to know our customer's experience in Los Arcos. We are pleased to know that you enjoyed the service and the delicious food of the menu. We hope to see you soon.

Reviewed August 23, 2016 via mobile

This used to be a great place and great ambiance
I went last night they always can said we going to close in one hour and left it after me to stay or go
My food was good not extraordinary like before my friend food was terrible dry they not give a good service they rushing us out no complementary
Kahlua any more no flowers at all no napkins no friendly and cost the same expensive bad bad .

Date of visit: August 2016
1  Thank BillPhelanCA

Thank you for your comment. It´s very important for us to know the experience that our customers had in Los Arcos. We try to do our best effort everyday and thanks to this comments, you help us to do everything better. We hope to see you soon.