“weak italian”

Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Tijuana, Mexico
“weak italian”
Reviewed July 25, 2013

if I was on a real serious budget and wanted to treat significant other to a real treat, I'd probably go here. That being said, I think the place is real bad if you can afford better. I call the place 'busto italian' and have no real inclination to ever return. Its really crowded, service for me was amongst the worst i've seen in baja and food was something I felt I could have done better than in my own kitchen with my eyes closed.

• Visited February 2013
1 Thank forthelulz

Tijuana, Mexico
“Not the same as it used to be”
Reviewed May 29, 2013

I Honestly don't like this restaurant. The atmosphere is good but don't try anything with that horrendous tomato sauce... I've tried the Spaguetti and the pizza and the sauce is just terrible. The other things are good but the main reason to go to an Italian restaurant is to eat well, pizza and Pasta!
Try the fetuccini Alfredo or the paninnis, they're good

Visited November 2012
“I loved it!”
Reviewed February 4, 2013

Food was great and the Scenic view was the best! An excellent restaurant to celabrate anything. Service was beyond great!

• Visited May 2012
1 Thank TravelLady1989
San Diego, California
“FOOD IS GOOD?SERVICE IS BAD!”
Reviewed December 30, 2012

I went again to this restaurant and the service is the only problem i see that is not getting any better. I arrived at a time when there is only one or two people in the restaurant and still the service was poor. I recomend the owner to put more attention to his service boys.

Visited November 2012
Greenville, South Carolina
“La mejor pizza y comida italiana en Tijuana”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

I know there are more Italian restaurants that are good and I personally have been to them. Saberios, Caesars and others, but in all honesty I love the environment at Giuseppi's at La Avenida Aguas Calientes, even though it gets pack (Wonder why???) Ha ha.. great place to eat, I LOVE THEIR PIZZA and THE PASTAS SOOO GOOD, the other places I mentioned are good to, but a little pricy and you might want to dress up a little high class if you know what I mean, jejeje... any ways go and have some food at Giuseppi's you won't regret it!!

Visited February 2012