They do not take credit card AT ALL, so you must pay not only your stay upfront in cash, but every consumption you do. That means carrying a lot of cash even in the swimming pool. The rooms have no safe box, thus you must carry all the time all your cash.
At $140 USD per night you would expect to have at least a remote for the tv in your room. I had to ask for 1 and they didnt have any left !!!!!
The restaurant has the worst service. The food is not so bad but the service denotes a full lack of expertise. About 30 mins if wait just to get the appetizers.
Definetely not worth for the money.
Apparently nice rooms, but too hard mattress and no noise isolation between rooms.
If you want to go to town for lunch, it is a 15 mins car ride.
It was a nice project back in 1991 when it was built, but they are not up to try to have a high quality resort as they claim to be.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the San Felipe Marina Resort, the ideal destination for all who wish to enjoy the treasures of Baja California. Situated on a spacious, private beach less than 10 minutes from the center of San Felipe, the resort offers a peaceful oasis just minutes from all the town has to offer. We hope you join us soon. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com and getaroom.com so you can book your San Felipe Marina Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- San Felipe Marina Resort And Spa
- San Felipe Marina Hotel San Felipe
- Marina Resort San Felipe