“Las Gavoitas is a Great Place!”
other travelers have booked this property
Sunset at Las Gaviotas
Watch the surf from our patio Park your car directly outside the entrance to the house.
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
Sunset at Las Gaviotas
Watch the surf from our patio
Park your car directly outside the entrance to the house.
Fully Equipped Kitchen
Second Bedroom
Fireplace
Aztec Calendar
Local Ironwork Art
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
pittle
Phoenix, Arizona
“Las Gavoitas is a Great Place!”
Reviewed August 17, 2015 for a stay in August 2015

We took an exploratory 3 day trip to the Rosarita Beach & Ensenada area. Las Gravoitas is in the perfect location.

Our unit was nice and we had an ocean view. I would chose the same resort, but a unit with WIFI and a 2nd bathroom next time.The weather was spectacular!!! Our only issue was with WIFI - we had to go to the area outside the owners lounge to connect and there were 2 tables and 2 chairs in that area. Some people were sitting on the floor. We were able to connect when at a palapa nearby. The last day, there was no WIFI for about 15 hours! That was a big deal for me because I am the guardian for my mother who is in a care facility and need to have internet access for email.

If we had WIFI in our unit, I would have given it a 5.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The location.
Liked least: WIFI was not in the unit and was spotty when you went to the Internet area. It did not work for about 12 hours.
Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 65+
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children People with pets
Aug 18, 2015
The guests knew before booking that the house did not come with WiFi. Guests did not request 24 hour WiFi in the house during the booking process. If we knew, we would not have offered the property. The community WiFi does a good job. There are many places to sit and connect with the community WiFi.
Tracy H
San Diego, California
“Absolutely amazing”
Reviewed July 14, 2015 for a stay in March 2015
person found this review helpful

My stay at 153 pelicanos in Las Gaviotas was the best anniversary I have ever had!! The house was amazing- everything was at my disposal, the view was AMAZING the pool and jacuzzi were awesome and the beach is at your front door!! close to the best restaurants and shops in baja and just a hop away from the very fun puerto neuvo.. i would recommend to anyone looking to get away for a little slice of paradise!!!

Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Aug 7, 2015
We welcome guests back, especially ones who enjoy our homes and respect our property.
elizabeth...
San Francisco, California
“!Viva La Mexico!”
Reviewed June 24, 2015 for a stay in June 2015

I thoroughly enjoyed staying at Las Gaviotas with my wife and five-year-old son. Baja Denny's casita is charming - the colorful tile throughout the house is lovely and easily swept when you return from a fun day at the beach. The sunken shower, comfortable bed and picturesque view from the patio can quickly ease you into full relaxation. It's easy to enjoy all the amenities at Las Gaviotas - no lines, and we recommend taking a little road trip down south to enjoy big sandy beaches and delicious margaritas!

Traveling group: Young Children
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
Jul 1, 2015
It was a pleasure working with you on this booking. We are pleased to invite you back.
lbsurfcre...
so cal
“Perfect surf getaway.”
Reviewed June 11, 2015 for a stay in June 2015
people found this review helpful

I had a week off work and was watching the surf forecast for baja. I knew I wanted to go to Gaviotas but didnt think I left myself enough time. I contacted a few owners and Denny got back to my right away! I booked 153 which is a 2br with two other guys. Denny gave me clear instructions of how to get everything done prior to my arrival and everything worked out pefect. This unit was just redone and is awesome, especially for the price. Ocean views with views of the point from the patio (the surf was big while we were there.) The unit had everything we needed and was close to all. There is free wifi at the clubhouse if you need it for anything.

I would highly recommend anyone with a few friends or two couples to book this place for the best deal in Las Gaviotas.

Traveling group: Friends
Jun 12, 2015
We invite you back to our home. It is always good to hear when nice folks appreciate the value of our property.
Gary H
Scottsdale, Arizona
“Exceeded expectations!”
Reviewed May 26, 2015 for a stay in May 2015
person found this review helpful

One of my main concerns about going down to Baja (hadn't been there in over 30 years) was safety. Las Gaviotas is patrolled 24/7 by guards and is VERY safe. The guards are very professional and won't allow problems from outside or inside the resort. In the four days that we were there - which included driving for miles up and down the coast - day and night - I never felt in danger. The grounds of Las Gaviotas are immaculately clean with beautiful views of the ocean throughout. But our cabana was the best part - clean, with all the amenities that expected, and a beautiful ocean view from our living room and deck! Can't wait to return.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Beautiful ocean resort location
Liked least: Internet was available on the property, but would have liked wi-fi in our house.
Traveling group: Teenagers
Your age range 50-64
May 28, 2015
Thank you for the very complete review regarding the safety, cleanliness and beauty of the area and our home.
Leesama
Los Angeles, California
“A Wonderful Getaway, with a Lovely View”
Reviewed December 28, 2014 for a stay in December 2014

I visited Denny's Condo over the Christmas Break and couldn't have asked for a better place to land. Los Gaviotas was easy to find and once we arrived couldn't have been happier. The Condo #66 Buena Vista was perfect for us with an incredible view over the Pacific Ocean and the interior of the place had a comfortable and welcoming vibe.
We took Denny's suggestions and ate at the cozy steak house down the road a couple of nights, and bought fish from a local market and made dinner in the well stocked kitchen on our last night at the Condo.
The pool in the complex is stunning though not heated, and the hot tub inviting. The grounds are well maintained and the sea wall fantastic to walk along. I'd only wished I could have found a tennis partner because the court looked pretty sweet to play on too.
I would recommend this Baja getaway and definitely will visit again, hopefully with a fellow tennis player next time!

Traveling group: Friends
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Jmac1251
Dulzura
“Totally relaxing and secure!”
Reviewed August 25, 2014 for a stay in August 2014
person found this review helpful

I have worked on the U.S. border for almost thirty years. I have heard many horror stories over the years. In talking to travelers over the years I have always heard good things about Las Gaviotas. I recently retired so I decided to take my wife and two daughters to Las Gaviotas for a weekend. It was very relaxing and peaceful. The wife wanted to go visit her relatives near Ensenada but nobody else wanted to leave Las Gaviotas. On our way back to the U,S. one of the first questions from one of my daughter was when are we going back?

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Close enough to the ocean where you could see and hear the waves.
Liked least: The stay was to short.
Traveling group: Extended Family
Your age range 50-64
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing