“Absolutely Amazing”

Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed September 3, 2018 via mobile

What a wonderful experience! This is an absolute gem! Relevant live band, exceptional food and delicious drinks with a view to drool over. We could seriously eat here for every meal. We had the ceviche, and the guacamole yo start. Both were large portions enough to share with four but we couldn’t stop eating just too good. We had already ordered the prime rib special and the Neapolitan and I am glad we did while full we found room! I had two beers and our bill was much less than I had expected. This is an awesome value, and incredible experience. Please put it on your to do list!

Reviewed August 25, 2018

I have been here many times before but somehow have managed to miss dining here when chef/owner Gilles Knafo was in the building. I've always liked the place, the staff is friendly the food is good etc etc all the usual you expect from a good restaurant. However the reason I'm leaving this review is because after meeting and eating the food of chef Gilles I was compelled to leave a review. I would put his cooking up there with some of the best cuisine down in Valle. He's there every weekend and its most definitely worth a stop by to eat when he's in the kitchen.

Reviewed August 11, 2018 via mobile

The atmosphere and experience is casual fun and festive . The staff are eager to please and put a considerate personal touch on whatever your request may be.
The boeheim decor and vibe sets the mood for a great time when you step inside this restaurant.
The cliff side outdoor patio is great for dining al fresco, and they usually have entertainment that seems to add to an inchanting time.
* This is a relaxed place with 5 star food, so drop your smartphone, get unplugged and embrace their unique brand of service.
If you have the opportunity to meet the owner Gillis he will normally embrace you on a hello. He can speak French, English and Spanish fluently and will make time for you and your group.
Feel free to ask him about activities to do locally and his accommodations that are available on premises for small parties.
I can easily go on and say more positive things. I'm best advice is go experience a dinner or lunch and you too will have a good story to share. Tim A Carlsbad Ca.

Reviewed August 4, 2018 via mobile

Man was I disappointed when i came here with my family. Food was mediocre and service was bad... like horrible it took them over 35 minutes to come to our table.

Reviewed July 29, 2018 via mobile

Not sure if it was the Reggie music playing on a Sunday evening, the artist doing caricatures or the terrific ocean views, but put it all together with a great meal and it was a fun experience. The ceviche was very fresh and flavorful, and the Mexican paella was chocked full of seafood and cooked perfectly. It was served in very hot molcajete that kept it piping hot. Killer Margaritas really hit the spot.
Would have given it 5 stars but the music was too loud for dinning.
It’s located across for the giant Jesus on the hill.

Date of visit: July 2018