“GoBajaEasy airport transfers”

GoBajaEasy/BajaDayTripper
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Tours: Guadalupe Valley Wine Country, Whale Watching, Ensenada, Tijuana. We also offer custom tours and transportation from and to the San Diego Airport, Tijuana Airport and Amtrak Train Depot.
Useful Information: Activities for young children, Bathroom facilities, Activities for older children, Lockers / storage, Food available for purchase, Wheelchair access, Stairs / elevator, Stroller parking
uk
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“GoBajaEasy airport transfers”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 17, 2013

I would like to show my appreciation to the owner of this reliable, friendly business ISAIAS FLORES, and his lovely colleague, DEBBIE and debbies husband. My daughter and two grandchildren had to be collected from SAN DIEGO airport and brought through the Mexican border, and returned a few days later. It was rather a harrowing journey for my South African daughter and her two children, as the unknown is always forbidding. But i am happy to say they arrived in Tijuana safely and once meeting Isaias and Debbie, my mind was totally put at ease. I found the two of them wonderful, honest, reliable, punctual, friendly people, with a great local knowledge, and very flexible......and many thanks to Isaias for my transfer from the Hotel Rosarita to the Tijuana airport, as my times of departure were altered......i would highly recommend this company, and would definately use them in the future!! Many thanks xx

Visited October 2013

San Diego, California
18 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 61 helpful votes
“Great Tour Guides for Baja California Wineries and the areas of Rosarito and Ensenada..”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 22, 2013

We arranged with this agency for a day trip from Rosarito Beach to Ensenada, and the Wineries in the Valle de Guadalupe. One of the guides is Debbie, a lovely knowledgeable lady from Oregon who lives in the ex-pat community of Rosarito. The other guide, Jonathan (bilingual), is a responsible and conscientious driver. They aim to please and want to ensure you enjoy your day. They are flexible, and will work with your plans. I highly recommend them.

Visited August 2013
6 Thank tfobmtz
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Guadelupe wine tour”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 17, 2013

My husband and I have gone on wine tours with GoBajaEasy about a dozen times. The first time we went, about 7 years ago, there were a few well established wineries and many that were just getting off the ground. It is great to see how the wineries have prospered. Of course, every time we take the tour again there are brand new wineries. It is truly the Napa of Mexico. The tour offered by the GoBajaEasy guides has been informative and has provided us with information on local culture and history. Several of the wineries also gave us a tour which was an overview of the wine making process. Especially fascinating to me was the history of the Russian immigrant settlement in Guadelupe Valley, and their connection to milk. In addition to wine tasting, I love the boutiques and artisan wineries that offer cheeses, uniquely Mexican food creations, jams, salsas, honey, lotions, novel gift items, etc. We have eaten at most of the nice restaurants and they are wonderful. I am looking forward to our next tour in September. I have learned so much about Mexican culture and their entrepreneurial spirit just doing these tours. It is extremely safe. You travel through the Guadelupe Valley that takes you away from the city into the real country of Mexico. You can do this trip with several others, which is fun, or as a family alone. My husband and I have done both. It is a small group, not a big bus tour so all my questions have always been answered. The price is so reasonable, too. As far as wheelchair access, they can accomodate. Needless to say that since we keep returning to this tour of Guadelupe Valley with GoBajaEasy that it is one of our favorite and most memorable ventures in Mexico.

Visited April 2013