“Great lunch delivered”

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery
San Diego, California
“Great lunch delivered”
Reviewed August 18, 2014

We had food delivered to our condo which was nearby - very convenient. The Grilled Fish Tacos, salsa, guac all very good. Shrimp tacos also very good - carne asada mediocre.

Visited August 2014

Rosarito, Mexico
“Great Food and gathering Place”
Reviewed August 4, 2014

When ever I go to Baja, I have to eat here and every one that comes with me wants to eat at CHARLY'S.....where do I start.......breakfast is simple and delish! the fried fish is to die for!!! and the special dip....the prices are very affordable, and they will also deliver.

• Visited July 2014
Huntington Beach, California
“Friendly place, Great food!”
Reviewed July 16, 2014

My husband, son & I ate lunch here during a recent stay. It was the day of the Germany/Brazil World Cup game. TV's all over as well as a "Big Screen" (read: sheet) in the back! They had fantastic fish tacos and the best flan I've ever had - homemade. Very nice people & a friendly atmosphere. Highly recommended! Enjoy...

• Visited July 2014
El Centro, California
“Great place eat, music, wifi”
Reviewed July 4, 2014 via mobile

Found this great friendly happy place to eat while staying in Puerto nuevo food was great my tacos y quesadillas. The chips with the salsa expecially that wht cream one and let's not talk about the fish tacos finger licking waitress lady very nice and the ambient was great music happy people nice good food wifi awesome able to check in there planning to go back in July yes stopping again there for dessert a great big piece of flan made my night

Rosarito, Mexico
“Great little find!”
Reviewed May 13, 2014

I had the pleasure of having lunch at Charly's and really liked it. Their special that day was a huge shrimp quesadilla for $60, which my father and his friend shared and said was delicious. I asked if they could make it with fish instead of shrimp, and they said yes, and it was delicious - the white fish was fresh and flaky and just yummy! I had a tasty margarita to go with it. From the road it looks tiny, but it is actually pretty spacious inside, and they have a stage for live music and dancing. I met the owner, who could not have been more friendly (and speaks perfect English.) It is located a couple of kilometers south of Calafia and just north of the big Jesus statue on the free road south of Rosarito. Great atmosphere and food, I will definitely be back many times!

• Visited May 2014