“Wonderful food experience”

Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed November 3, 2013

We have eaten at the Mongolian Grill many, many times and have enjoyed the food and the atmosphere each and every time. You walk into the restaurant and you feel as though you have come home. The staff welcomes you and makes you feel as though you are walking into your best friends kitchen. We love the grill and the food, you cannot come to Baja without trying it!

Reviewed October 31, 2013

We enjoy going to the Grill in Rosarito as the food is great and the staff is super friendly. Tonight we arrived at their 5th anniversary celebration and we had an all you can eat feast. We called our friends nearby to join us and it was great.We tried many dishes we have not ordered before and they were excellent. Especially the Kung Pow spaghetti and the pork pizza. It is convenient location and the service is fast. We look forward to the next time we stop in.

2  Thank Joe L
Reviewed October 28, 2013

I have eaten in this restaurant many times and it never disappoints. The food is absolutely great and the service even better! I have eaten in much more expensive places but none with a better combination of quality, taste, service and price. If you plan to visit Rosarito you have to visit The Mongolian Grill. The owners Chris and Lee treat you like family and the staff is very helpful. No visit to Rosarito is complete until you stop by this place.

1  Thank ardub123
Reviewed October 27, 2013

My husband and I tried the Mongolian Grill because it kept popping up in reviews that I read when searching for a new place to try in Rosarito Beach. My husband had the miso salmon on rice with 3 grilled veggies of his choice. I had the Mongolian grill, which is thinly sliced meat and veggies of my choice grilled with a sauce. It came piping hot and delicious. I love my food hot!

We topped it off with some homemade coconut gelato for desert. We will definitely go back, and next time I will try the Korean tacos

The owners treat you like family and make you feel very comfortable.

1  Thank trailbiter
Reviewed October 26, 2013

Come here every time we come down here and is never disappointing. The owners and workers are always super friendly and nice and every food on the menu are delicious. Love coming here!

1  Thank Pkim80