“One of our favorites”

Betuccini's Pizzeria & Trattoria
Ranked #23 of 158 Restaurants in Rosarito
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: At Betuccini's Pizzeria & Trattoria you live the experience of Eating, Relaxing and Enyoing fine Pizza making on an authentic Neapolitan brick oven; Live Music Saturday Nights, Italian Cuisine and a variety of Wines from the Valley of Guadalupe.
Yuma, Arizona
“One of our favorites”
Reviewed August 11, 2014

We went here often for dinner. Close to La Paloma for a quick walk at lunch or dinner. Indoor and outdoor dining areas.

• Visited September 2013

Toronto
“Not good at All!”
Reviewed August 6, 2014 via mobile

I went to this restaurant last year and it was good. This year was awful. From the waiter I give him a 2 out of 10. The sauce tasted bad full of oregano,like sauce from a bottle. Had the new york pizza and from the dough,to the sauce,to the toppings ,it all was dissapointing. I will definitely never go back and not refer this place. The ambiance is nice and thats it

Rosarito, Mexico
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“"Bad Service and Salty Lasagna"”
Reviewed July 31, 2014

I wish to apologize to the waiters at Betuccini’s. Last night a group of us went to Betuccini’s for dinner and I must have said or done something to piss them off. The service was so bad that one of my friends got up from our table to tell a waiter that my lasagna had not been served even though the others at my table were half through with their dinner. She had to get up and find a waiter because no one would come to our table. When I did get my lasagna it had been ruined by someone pouring salt on it. One of the worst meals I have had. With so may other great places to eat in Rosarito no way will I go back to Betuccini’s.

• Visited July 2014
Mesa, Arizona
“Great food, good service”
Reviewed July 28, 2014

I personally like the pizza here and I am not a big pizza fan. The salads are huge and definitely sharable. Prefer sitting on the patio area on a nice evening with some wine, pizza and salad. Good choice.

Visited June 2014
San Diego, California
“Fun Italian in Rosarito Mexico!”
Reviewed July 4, 2014 via mobile

Stick to the pizza and pasta and you probably won't go wrong here. Avoid the steak and the shrimp; there are MUCH better places nearby for those dishes. Definitely try the salads-- they are awesome! Very fesh greens, good dressing and huge! One salad will easily feed 4 adults as a starter, or two adults as an entree. We love the fettuccini al pesto and the fettuccini al fredo. The portions are huge, so easy to split a pasta and a salad, you'll leave very happy. The soup is good too. The atmosphere is fun-- feels like the old country inside and out. When warm, definitely choose to dine al fresco, next to the fountain and under the strings of European style patio lights-- charming atmosphere. This place usually takes credit cards, but ask on the way in to be sure, as they've had trouble with their machine lately. Also, they deliver!

• Visited July 2014