“Best Italian Food in Rosarito Beach!”

Betuccini's Pizzeria & Trattoria
Ranked #22 of 166 Restaurants in Rosarito
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: At Betuccini's Pizzeria & Trattoria you live the experience of Eating, Relaxing and Enyoing fine Pizza making on an authentic Neapolitan brick oven; Live Music Saturday Nights, Italian Cuisine and a variety of Wines from the Valley of Guadalupe.
Reviewed April 27, 2014

Delicious smells and a quaint, rustic ambiance greets you as you walk in. Candlelight, checkered tablecloths, an ample wine selection and their wood-fired ovens creates an atmosphere worthy of the best five star restaurants in San Francisco or Las Vegas. I felt like I walked into another world. Who would have thought this place was in Rosarito Beach? I was surprised and immediately loved the place before taking anything. We ordered Caesar Salad, Pasta Bolagnese, house white wine and garlic bread. It all was so good. This place is tucked next to Rene's Sports Bar and so there's plenty of parking. I highly recommend anyone visiting Rosarito Beach do themselves a favor, and take a break from Mexican food and try this place. You'll be glad you did. Also, the portions are big enough to split unless you're really big eater.

1  Thank Jackie D

Reviewed April 21, 2014

We arrived with a party of 9 to enjoy a nice meal with friends. The restaurant was over half empty but they put all 9 of us at a table that was appropriate for 6 persons. I could not slide my chair up to the table for the table legs. I was sitting about 4 feet away from my salad trying to balance the lettuce to my mouth. 4 in our party ordered pizza and the pizza tray for my friend across from me was hovering over my salad plate which made it even more difficult to eat.
We asked for another table but they did not accommodate our request. They said they were holding this larger area for a party. We were there about 2 hours and no "party" showed up. Looks like next time I want to go with a group I will not consider this location.

1  Thank Joe L
Reviewed February 14, 2014

I had shrimp and my husband had seafood pasta. With 2 beers and a glass of wine, it was about $35. The food was excellent and the people around us were raving about the pizza. The lighting is low and the decor is Italian. There is plenty of room for large parties and also small tables tucked away. Nice parking lot in the front with plenty of room for safe entrance and exit.

1  Thank mikaelsen
Reviewed December 31, 2013

My girlfriend and I went here on a date, and it was AMAZING! Best Italian food and pizza in Rosarito, hands down. It has a very cozy speak-easy kind of vibe, and I've heard the owner studied architecture in Italy and designed the building based on his favorite bistro there. Betuccini's offers you a fancy fine dining experience (complete with a wonderful bilingual black-tie wait staff) at an affordable price (pizzas range from $10-$15US). A must-eat if you're ever in North Baja.

Reviewed December 26, 2013

Ambience is great. I ignorantly did not expect much of an Italian place in Rosarito. I was a fool. Great wine list, great food, great ambience and reasonable prices. They had a live band the Saturday night we went and it was happening. Great place for a date! Great service! One of my new favorites. Highly recommend!