“The Horses are Pretty, the Scenery is Pretty and the People are Pretty Nice.” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of All the Pretty Horses of Baja - Rescue and Rides

All the Pretty Horses of Baja - Rescue and Rides
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: We offer horseback rides just south of Rosarito, Baja Mexico. Don’t let little riding experience hold you back from enjoying a part of Baja most don’t know about. All trails are easy and enjoyable All ages. Groups or Single rides. Please give 24 hour notice. We are open all year and holidays! 100% of the funds go toward helping horses in need here in Mexico come help support our rescue horses and enjoy a wonderful ride. RESEVATIONS only.
Rosarito, Mexico
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“The Horses are Pretty, the Scenery is Pretty and the People are Pretty Nice.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 26, 2013

Just got back from All the Pretty Horses Rescue and Rides. I was very impressed. About twenty minutes south of Rosarito is this amazing ranch stretching up into the hills. The owners, Randy and Krystal, are more interested in rescuing horses and bringing them back to health than making money. They are warm and friendly and very patient. They make sure you are completely comfortable every minute.
The scenery is very pretty as you ride up into the hills. There are fabulous views of the ocean below way in the distance. The horses are not only pretty, but calm and very friendly. Randy and Krystal can tailor your experience to whatever you would like it to be. They offer a Ride, a Ride and Wine and I believe a Ride and a Meal. Your ride can be as long or as short as you desire.
We own a Bed & Breakfast in Rosarito and the people who we have sent to All the Pretty Horses have been delighted with the experience.

Visited February 2013
4 Thank BandBMexico

San Diego
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Beautiful Ride”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 10, 2013

My wife and I decided to take a trip with our families down to Rosarito over the holidays, and we knew we would have to get in contact with Krystal at All the Pretty Horses rescue again. We took a two hour ride into the hills just south of Puerto Nuevo and I have to tell you, you don't get used to those views. The ranch the rescue is located on is great! Amazing views of the ocean and rolling hills, great trails, and very friendly people. We were lucky enough to have the ranch owner, Adrian, come along with us, too.
The ride is great for all experience levels. My father in law and wife have ridden horses several times, while my mom, sister, her boyfriend, and brother in law were all first timers and all of them had a blast! Krystal was great at matching us all with a horse that went with our experience levels and personalities. We even got to hang out a bit afterward and feed our horses treats! These horses are very well behaved and very well taken care of.
If you're going to Rosarito, don't go ride those sad horses out on the beach. Call All the Pretty Horses and ride with their great horses and crew. You'll help a great cause while having an amazing time!

Visited December 2012
3 Thank jesses55
Long Beach, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Amazing Fun!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 23, 2012

Visiting All the Pretty Horses was the highlight of our Christmas family trip to Rosarito. I have wanted to go horseback riding for as long as I could remember and was super excited when my brother booked this ride for us. Krystal has a great big heart and the horses are great. There were 7 of us in the group and they paired each one us perfectly, based on personality and experience. I had the pleasure of riding Mrs. Bone who is a mother so she had that motherly protective instinct. The trail was beautiful and we were accompanied by the cutest little ranch dog, Muneca. We also had the honor of having the ranch owner come along for the ride. Our comfort and safety were their top priority which eased my anxious nerves, being a first time rider. I HIGHLY recommend booking a ride here. I can't imagine there is any better place for an amazing ride with an amazing view and amazing people!

Visited December 2012
3 Thank VickyS01
California City, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Fabulous Honeymoon Ride”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 16, 2012

This was the most romantic adventure we had in Baja on our honeymoon! Our horses were fabulous and it was never boring! I have been riding horses all my life and this was by far the best trail ride ever! We had a nice relaxing ride and the horses were perfectly suited for our individual levels of riding experience. Krystal took us up to see beautiful views of the ocean and the hills of Baja and we had two stops along the way. At the first stop, after about a half hour of riding, Krystal took our horses and let them graze while she set up a fantastic "appetizer" picnic, complete with a bottle of local white wine; all the while, we wandered around enjoying the view and taking pictures. We enjoyed a beautiful array of local delicacies including fresh chips and salsa, shrimp ceviche, cucumbers and mango. It was a perfect combination and we took our time enjoying it all while Krystal hung out with the grazing horses. We then continued on our ride higher up in the hills to another vista point just in time for sunset. Our horses again grazed while we enjoyed the view and when we turned around there was a delicious and romantic array of the most amazing red wine perfectly paired with dark chocolate, locally made dessert empenadas, cherries and berries! We finished all of the red wine, because it was so good, but we got to take the rest of the bottle of white wine home with us! After we took our time with dessert overlooking the sun setting on the ocean, we mounted our steeds again and headed down the trail at dusk. When we arrived back at the ranch, Krystal's husband was waiting for us to take our horses and hear about the stories from our adventure! It was a marvelous evening and we drove to the Valle de Guadalupe the next day to find the winery to bring some of the most amazing wines home with us!

Visited June 2012
3 Thank Jamie N
Fredericksburg, Virginia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Fabulous ride on a 1000 acre ranch!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 15, 2012

Anyone who loves horses should ride with Krystal Redmon on one of her rescued horses. We spent a fabulous afternoon riding on a huge ranch, and enjoyed lunch under an oak tree in the middle of the ride. Krystal is doing amazing work rescuing horses, and what you pay for the ride goes towards rescuing more horses, and feeding and caring for those she already has. Krystal and Randy are wonderful people and it was a delight to get to know them. The horses were wonderful, the scenery was amazing, and it was a highlight of our West Coast trip. I strongly recommend this! It was an easy 2 hour drive from San Diego. My whole family loved it, and we plan to go again next time we visit the West Coast.

Visited August 2012