“Club Marena - the best Oceanfront vacation we have ever had!”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Rosarito
Club Marena Luxury Oceanfront Condos
Reviewed May 31, 2008

Club Marena is a spectacular oceanfront resort with beautiful condos and gorgeous villas. it was the perfect location for our family and friends. The people at baja-rentals.com provided excellent service, a beautiful property and made our stay wonderful. The surf out front was great and my kids had a blast.

We felt completely safe during our whole visit. The "new" Rosarito police were friendly, courteous and helpful. They actually thanked us for coming to the area.

The swimming pool was a perfect 80 degrees and the other amenities were impeccably maintained. Overall it’s the best oceanfront vacation experience my family has ever had.

• Stayed: May 2008
    • Check in / front desk
2  Thank SoCalFun
There are newer reviews for Club Marena Luxury Oceanfront Condos

Rancho Santa Margarita, California
Reviewed August 16, 2004

We love the Club so much we purchased a condo. Incredible staff, wonderful grounds and real pleasure. You cant go wrong.

10  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Sacramento, CA
Reviewed February 1, 2004

My family and I stayed at the Club and it was outstanding. Very friendly Staff, accommadations were great, and the people were nice. We will stay at this Club for many more years.

5  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Long Beach, CA
Reviewed July 6, 2003

I love going to Club Marena in Rosarito. It's about 15 minutes away from the downtown area, but it is worth it. My friend owns one of those condos and I love to go down there as much as I can. There is a beatiful view of the ocean and there is a gym, a pool table room big enough to have a party, pool w/built in jacuzzi, private beach cove, tennis courts and beast of all, garage parking that can fit 2 or 3 cars. There are even two bathrooms per condo. Security guards walk around all the time and they might stop you, but all you have to do is remember your room number and they will not bother you. I recomend Club Marena to anybody looking to stay in a condo that makes you feel at home, rather than an overgrown room at a hotel.

34  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Also consider these accommodations in or near Rosarito
Puerto Nuevo Baja Hotel & Villas
#9 of 15 in Rosarito
Hotel Coral & Marina
Hotel Coral & Marina
#1 of 37 in Ensenada

Been to Club Marena Luxury Oceanfront Condos? Share your experiences!