“Great location”

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My husband and I went to Splash with friends of ours on a Saturday afternoon. We were seated at a table with a view of the ocean. It was wonderful to watch the waves breaking on the rocks. The food was good and the service was as well.

Reviewed September 28, 2018

The shrimp tacos are the best we've had, meaty, yet juicy and tender! Great service by bartender Louis, and the rest of the staff; very friendly and efficient. We shall return!

Reviewed September 13, 2018 via mobile

The Margaritas are really good.
The food, octopus, chicken wings.... so good.
Music at the top.
Easy to park.
Beautiful view.
Great barman.

Reviewed September 2, 2018 via mobile

We frequent Splash for many reasons. One is the great margaritas also it’s a perfect sunset spot. Everything I’ve had there is yummy. It’s a fun and friendly place to visit. I cater to Americans coming down to wine tour and I tell them to have dinner here. If you want a private wine tour contact me at info@vinotintotours.com

Reviewed August 27, 2018

Family decided to try a new spot for dinner other than the usual Puerto Nuevo visit. Splash a family friendly restaurant at the Ocean’s edge with a great view. Enjoyed the view and had the ribeye steak which was delicious. Family members had clam chowder and lobster bisque. In all a comfortable atmosphere, great staff and service.