“Ripped the hell off!”

and 1 more site!
Del Mar Inn
Ranked #7 of 14 Hotels in Rosarito
Reviewed July 21, 2007

This hotel had excellent ratings on this website. However, when you get there, it was a 1 star hotel. I guess considering that it was in a 3rd world country, I just should have been lucky it had running water and no wild animals. I will admit, the room was clean, but they charged me $150.00 for a room that should have been NO more than $50.00. No ocean view, a pool the size of a sink, a room that smelled like pure [--] and was the size of a shoe box. I would only recommend staying there if you can not find anything better. It was not worth my $150.

• Stayed: July 2007, traveled with friends
4  Thank NE4Lifer

Reviewed July 13, 2007

We stayed here over Father's Day weekend. The property was on the dirty side. Especially the bathroom. Mold, ants, etc. The staff at the front desk were very slow. Pool was nice and clean with plenty of chairs. No parking on sat night. The restaurant was never opened to the public (baby shower and private dinner party).

• Stayed: June 2007, traveled with family
2  Thank travelsmor
Reviewed June 28, 2007

I went to C-Fest in Rosarito this year and I had never been the one to find a place to stay, so naturally I was a bit nervous about choosing a hotel. I read reviews on 1/2 a dozen hotels and I decided to take my chances on Brisas Del Mar. I was so happy I decided to stay there! The prices were great! The rooms were clean and cozy. They also had a gated area to keep my car, which was important. The location was the best part. It is close to everything! The clubs are only 4 blocks away! There are taco stands everywhere....mmmmm. Altogether knowing I was staying at a centrally located hotel that was a great hotel, it made my trip that much better! I feel confident going back to Mexico without the boys! =0) If it's your first time going down to Rosarito, I would definitely suggest staying at Brisas Del Mar!!

• Stayed: June 2007, traveled with friends
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
4  Thank roxxygurrl16
Reviewed March 12, 2007

I read a lot of reviews on Brisas Del Mar and was confident booking a room with them. I have stayed at many places in Mexico and honestly
this was my best expierience. People sometimes forget that Mexico hotel standards are not American standards. This hotel is like a nice Motel 6 or Days Inn. Clean, Friendly, Fast service for a fair price. There is a sushi bar downstairs that is actually VERY good and the drinks are great. I am going back to Rosarito this weekend and will stay there again. Its away from the clubs so you dont have to deal with all that noise, but still in walking distance. I recommend this place !!!

• Stayed: February 2007, traveled as a couple
6  Thank Pinkie_Pinx
Reviewed March 1, 2007

Me and my family ALWAYS stay here. For the Price you receive great service and great parking. Staff is friendly and always make us feel like our business is appreciated. I highly recommend the hotel....The kids love it and so do we A+ Location.

• Stayed: March 2007
1  Thank Raiderpepe
Reviewed February 22, 2007

We stayed at Brisas del Mar in August of 2006. We loved it there we got 2 rooms. One for the girls and other for the guys. We had hot/cold running water (not much water pressure) toilets worked perfectly! We had no problems checking in or out! The staff was very nice! It was also walking distance from the Clubs and Beach! This group was all teenagers and we did not get one complaint! I would recommend this Hotel to anybodY!

• Stayed: August 2006, traveled with friends
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank KiKi760
A TripAdvisor Member
Los Angeles, Ca
Reviewed July 17, 2006

The service was great...this hotel is a good place for students and young couples to stay... you could just walk to the beach and to the pier...I really recommend it to anybody that is going to party and have fun.. The hotel is also very clean and safe...

• Stayed: March 2006
5  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Also consider these accommodations in or near Rosarito
Rosarito Inn
Las Olas Resort & Spa
Las Olas Resort & Spa
#5 of 14 in Rosarito
Puerto Nuevo Baja Hotel & Villas

Been to Del Mar Inn? Share your experiences!