“I could not expect more for the price...”

Rosarito Beach Hotel
Ranked #2 of 16 Hotels in Rosarito
A TripAdvisor Member
“I could not expect more for the price...”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 4, 2004

... and kids had plenty of fun-effortable vacation. I have only been once to Rosarito Beach Hotel and for the price it was worth it and much more. Yes, I too had problems with the restroom but housekeeping responded withing 15 minutes. The beds are not the best and could use an update. My plans were not to spend much time in the room anyways, other than changing and showering. Overall the kids entertainment is great. Tito from TJ the Hotel entertainer kept the kids and adults busy. The horseback riding is cheap. My kids including myself painted potery and had gifts to bring home for a very good price. The Hotel offered enough fun for the kids and myself and that is the reason I would go back again. In fact I am going back again and again. Our vacation is what we make out of it so if you have kids its a good idea to take a couple games with you incase they have energy when you get back to the room. Thats if they let you go back to the room.

2 Thank A TripAdvisor Member

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (223)
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 25, 2004

I have stayed at the hotel many times. It is old yes but its cool, lots of charm . Its kinda noisy sometimes , all of the hotels are inless you stay off peak. The people are nice ive been going to the hotel over 10 yrs.

1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 22, 2004

An absolute dump. I've been to many hotels/resorts all over Mexico, over thirty, and this one was the worse by far. You might as well stay in a really dumpy Motel six.

2 Thank A TripAdvisor Member

Travelers are raving about these Rosarito hotels

1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 4, 2004

My family is very dissapointed with our experience at this hotel. We were extremely humilliated by security personnel. They tried to get money out of us, we complained to front desk manager a helpful guy named Gustavo and he called the security manager, to our surprise it was the same security person that spoke to us the night before telling us to give them $ 300.00 dollars suposibly because we were violating the hotel rules. we reported to the front desk manager abou the corruption from their security staff Victor (he stated to be a supervisor) and the security manager who I beklieve his name was Ernesto. My wife was terrified so were my kids. Don't ever go there, you are not protected you are milked out. Until know we have not heard from upper management. This behavior is a disgrace for the hotel since we were visiting for the last 5 years.

10 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 26, 2004

I reserved 2 rooms oceanview when i got there the rooms we recieved the air condioning was broken so I called for maintance and was told there was none on duty nor was the manager and i could have a fan which does nothing for the humdity so I asked for a refund and wound up sleeping in my truck it was cooler out side than in there hotel when I returned home I contacted my bank to make sure I was not charged but I was and the hotel refused my refund. Do not stay there ever go down the road to puerto nuevo they know how to run a hotel they have maintance people 24 hours. Grand baja is much better.

6 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Also consider these accommodations in or near Rosarito
Rosarito Inn
#12 of 16 in Rosarito
Brisas del Mar Hotel
Brisas del Mar Hotel
#10 of 16 in Rosarito

Been to Rosarito Beach Hotel? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Rosarito Beach Hotel

Property: Rosarito Beach Hotel
Address: Blvd. Benito Juarez No. 31, Rosarito 22710, Mexico
Location: Mexico > Baja California > Baja California Norte > Rosarito
Bar / Lounge Beach Beverage Selection Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Children Activities (Kid / Family Friendly) Kitchenette Restaurant Room Service Spa Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #2 of 16 Hotels in Rosarito
Hotel Class:3 star — Rosarito Beach Hotel 3*
The Rosarito Beach Hotel is located right on the beach and features a SPA center and Wi-Fi in public areas. Ensenada's vineyard zone is a 1-hour drive from this modern hotel.The Rosarito Beach Hotel has a sitting area and cable TV in each of its rooms. They feature wood furniture and some rooms may have a balcony with ocean views.There is one restaurant available at the hotel, serves typical Mexican food. There is also a Karaoke-Bar.Some activities available in Rosarito Beach are whale-watching (when in season)and surfing. Tijuana International Airport is 18 miles from Rosarito Beach Hotel, and Tijuana can be reached in a 30-mintute drive. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Priceline, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Rosarito Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Beach Rosarito