Las Rocas Resort & Spa
Pueblito Inn(Rosarito)
$111
TripAdvisor
  • Pool
All reviewsinfinity poolpuerto nuevolobster dinneramerican breakfaststayed in a junior suitegorgeous viewsocean wavesthe cliffrosarito beachpedicurejacuzzimexicobajachimneypalaparockstubs
Jefferson, WI
Reviewed October 18, 2004

My son and his beautiful new wife had the perfect wedding at Los Rocas! One hundred forty guest totally enjoyed their stay and the hotel staff was on top of every need. The rooms have a Mexican charm that we found delightful. The bathtubs are wonderful for a romantic soak and the views breathtaking. We took advantage of the spa, dining room, bar and pool/hot tubs. We throughly enjoyed our stay and are making plans to return next year. It may become an annual trip! While there be sure to visit the little torta stand within walking distance...ummmm wonderful! For those of you looking for a unique wedding place....the all inclusive wedding package is the best!!!! They take care of it all from chairs to food, flowers to music and evey detail is awesome.

25  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
San Diego, CA
Reviewed October 8, 2004

I've travelled alot and I am disappointed to report that Las Rocas "resort" is the newest "trendy" spot for young people that have not travelled at all. If you are from Kansas or Oklahoma you will LOVE this place. Especially if you are from 17-25 yrs. of age. I'm only 35 but I definately expected something more than what I found after fighting the border traffic and taking a couple days off from work. Unfortunately, its just a dressed up 'Fred's Mexican cafe'. My advice, go less than an hour further to Ensenada and experience alittle bit more of what Baja is all about. Or, stay in San Diego, save some money, hang out at the beach, and then have dinner at Fred's.

10  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
West Covina, California
Reviewed October 8, 2004

Our weekend at Las Rocas was very very Romantic. We had a Jr. suite And the patio view overlooking the ocean was spectacular. It was the first time my fiancee and I have stayed there. I dont know where the bad reviews come from. The place is nice. The sound of the ocean puts you at ease and lets you feel so comfortable you fall asleep. It felt even nicer in the moarning hearing the same thing as you are wakeing up. The food there is good and the staff is polite. I would definably
give this place a thumbs up with ten stars

16  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed September 12, 2004

My boyfriend and I come to las rocas for a getaway. We live in san diego and visit las rocas every year. we love the humbleness of the hotel-and the large tile bathtubs!!!! bring yor champagne and bubble bath, trust me on this one. If you think this place is not worth it, you are high maintenance !!!!!! Great service for where you are at. It is perfect. get a grip its not the fourseasons. more room for us.

7  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed September 10, 2004

I recently stayed at Las rocas and found the hotel/resort to be an overpriced prperty with bad service. For the prices they charge are indicative of a resort in the states not one in a second or third world country. The rooms were old and in need of repair with no a/c and their alleged satelite t.v. picked up two fuzzy scrambled stations only. The staff from front desk to waiters were not rude but just disinterested and unfriendly never even saying "good morning" or "have a nice day" The location is grand and pools and jacuzzis nice but the apathetic staff, bad amenities and over the top pricing make this resort a place not worth the money and not recommended.

2  Thank pdapper