“Great hotel”
Review of Las Gaviotas

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Rosarito
Las Gaviotas
Moreno Valley, California
“Great hotel”
Reviewed May 29, 2014

I visited awhile ago with my friends family, awesome hotel you can go upstairs and sit on the roof and just enjoy the view of the ocean on as patio that they have set up, the pool was also great it over looks the ocean. I definitely recommend this place :)

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank janetdarlenexo

Solo
Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
Brussels, Belgium
Reviewed May 29, 2014

I had the chance to go to Las Gaviotas for the week-end and still have great souvenirs.. The place is extremely peaceful, incredible seaview from our villa.. The only thing that was missing is a close supermarket (we had to cross a dangerous road to get to it). But the overall experience is VERY POSITIVE. I Will definitely go back there!!

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with friends
1 Thank Bluemarley7
Miami, Florida
Reviewed April 1, 2014

We have been coming to Las Gaviotas for many years. We always try to book with Denny because his homes never disappoint. The community is extremely safe with security doing walking patrols inside the complex. There are no horses or people selling stuff on the beach like in Rosarito. There is no crime, noise and filthy streets like in Rosarito Beach. The pool is clean and heated. The Jacuzzi is clean and heated. Tennis courts, private beach, and secure parking right next to the house in the gated, walled resort.

Great surf right out front of the house.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with friends
6 Thank Bill L
San Diego, California
Reviewed January 8, 2014

There are so many homes to choose from, some wonderful some average. The location and animenities never change within the park so that's the best. I like this better than any other home rentals on the coast because it is ALWAYS kept up. There is mature greenery everywhere and the full timers are very friendly. Free WIFI in the community area by the pool. Try Ollie's pizza for dinner (only pizza, but the best outside of Rome) and El Portal for lunch or breakfast (grandma makes each meal...plan for a long dining experience). Both are within walking distance.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with friends
4 Thank Lesbas
California
Reviewed January 4, 2014

Stayed here few couple times with my husband and his friends, they went surfing and I just enjoyed the place, the water is a little too cold for me. Clean gated community with security guards 24 hours. You will feel really safe. The house that was rented by my husbands friends was really nice overlooking the water. We all had a great time. I cannot wait to come back. 20 minutes drive to downtown Rosarito where you can get the best tacos I ever had and very inexpensive. I definitely recommend this place, fun, clean and safe place to enjoy

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with friends
3 Thank EllafromtheIsland
Reviewed August 30, 2013 via mobile

I went in February for my husbands B-Day & stayed at a beautiful beach house overlooking the ocean. We had a group of 8 and everyone loved it. I love the community pool/jacuzzi & ever Saturday @6 am a seafood vendor sells a variety of fresh seafood to cook or BBQ (He is well known within the community). I feel like I'm at home because there are a lot of really nice Americans living there. I have been spending my summers & some weekends here for years with my family & NEVER have I had any problems or felt unsafe. Also, this is a very strict and gated community. I always go to Puerto Nuevo (near by city) for there great Lobster plates & have gone once to the Wineries near by.

• Stayed February 2013
3 Thank Solis4
San Diego, California
Reviewed July 15, 2013

Try this one!! You will not be disappointed.
Less than an hr from San Diego/Mx boarder, between Rosarito and Ensenada, easy to drive, right off the freeway, very large gated quite homes for rent, with club house, pool, tennis, beach volleyball..etc...great surf.. Securities 24/7. And they make sure you know the rules and enforce them very well.
2 Miles south is the city of Puerto Nuevo where you can suffocate yourself in lobster for less than $20. Really affordable specially for big families, they have 4/5 bedroom well maintained houses around $200 per day.....you can't beat the sunset and the view. We saw many dolphins passing by too :-) ...most important is that you will feel really safe.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends
5 Thank Selam S
Also consider these accommodations in or near Rosarito
Puerto Nuevo Baja Hotel & Villas
#12 of 16 in Rosarito
Pueblito Inn
Pueblito Inn
#10 of 16 in Rosarito

Been to Las Gaviotas? Share your experiences!