“Marco M Condo”
other travelers have booked this property
Living Room
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
Living Room
Kitchen with Full Size Appliances
Master w/queen bed and smart TV
2nd bedroom
Loft w/full bed
Front of property
Pool
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Jessica C
“Marco M Condo”
Reviewed April 16, 2018 for a stay in April 2018

I was beyond pleased with our stay at villa Serena! It is a beautiful and comfortable condo. Everything is so nice and clean. I will defenitly be back and I totally recomend this place. Also, Marco the owner helps you out if you have any questions and responds to you super fast. Im thankful for finding Villa Serena.

Apr 18, 2018
Perfect! I'm glad you guys enjoyed your stay. Looking forward to host you and your guests again. Thank you Jessica!
A TripAdvisor Member
“Best stay”
Reviewed April 2, 2018 for a stay in March 2018

Marco condo is the place to stay... best condo in Rosarito!!! Pool was great the condo was bigger than what we expected. I will be booking this condo again....

Apr 2, 2018
I'm glad you guys had a good time in our home away from home. Thank you Elmer for taking care of our family condo like it was yours!
Anthony O
“Best weekend in Rosarito!!”
Reviewed September 25, 2017 for a stay in September 2017

The small community was very friendly and homely. The two bedroom pad was very pleasing to the eye in person. No idea it was two stories till we got there. Was very convenient. 5 min walk from the beaches, where we rode horses and rode quads. Highly consider booking here again!

Sep 26, 2017
Looking forward to host you guys again! Thank for taking care of our home away from home!
Maritza H
“Great stay!!”
Reviewed September 18, 2017 for a stay in September 2017

Definetly plan on booking again. Marco called a few days before to get everything in order. Any question i had he helped us out. Condo was clean and looked exactly as posted.

Sep 21, 2017
It was a pleasure to host you guys! Thank you Maritza!
Jesus G
“Awesome Rosarito condo !!!”
Reviewed September 8, 2017 for a stay in September 2017

This rental was nothing less than AMAZING ! Had a really good time.
It is fully furnished and well decorated made me feel like i was in vacation !
Very clean pool. And the proximity to the beach is at a walking distance. Thanks Marco for the stay.

Sep 9, 2017
Thank you very much for giving us the opportunity to host you guys! We are Glad you guys enjoyed our home away from home!
A TripAdvisor Member
“Great rental!”
Reviewed January 10, 2017 for a stay in January 2017
person found this review helpful

This condo is amazing! It's modern and has everything. It's gated, has all the homelike amenities needed, it's two floors, and it's so spacious. I rented this place because I was looking for a quite place and it was a great choice. The power outlets randomly stopped working and I contacted Marco through trip advisor and within 10 mins the maintenance guy had fixed the problem already and I had no further need to contact them for help. I just bought a new car and the parking was safe and made me feel comfortable. The condo is about 10 mins away from the nightlife and there's so many restaurants in the area that are great. I would recommend this condo to anyone and I hope I can rent it again soon.

Jan 11, 2017
I'm glad you guys enjoyed your stay. Thank you very much and looking forward to have you again.
Cramirez1...
“Amazing!”
Reviewed July 13, 2016 for a stay in July 2016
person found this review helpful

Will definitely be contacting Marco again soon! Such a nice home enjoyed the stay. Very close to the beach and local restaurants.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Jul 14, 2016
I'm glad you guys enjoyed your stay in rosarito. We are looking forward to host you and your family again. Thank you Claribel.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing