“Great rental!”
other travelers have booked this property
Living Room
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
Living Room
Kitchen with Full Size Appliances
Master w/queen bed and smart TV
2nd bedroom
Loft w/full bed
Front of property
Pool
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

A TripAdvisor Member
“Great rental!”
Reviewed January 10, 2017 for a stay in January 2017
people found this review helpful

This condo is amazing! It's modern and has everything. It's gated, has all the homelike amenities needed, it's two floors, and it's so spacious. I rented this place because I was looking for a quite place and it was a great choice. The power outlets randomly stopped working and I contacted Marco through trip advisor and within 10 mins the maintenance guy had fixed the problem already and I had no further need to contact them for help. I just bought a new car and the parking was safe and made me feel comfortable. The condo is about 10 mins away from the nightlife and there's so many restaurants in the area that are great. I would recommend this condo to anyone and I hope I can rent it again soon.

Management Response
Jan 11, 2017
I'm glad you guys enjoyed your stay. Thank you very much and looking forward to have you again.
Cramirez1...
“Amazing!”
Reviewed July 13, 2016 for a stay in July 2016
people found this review helpful

Will definitely be contacting Marco again soon! Such a nice home enjoyed the stay. Very close to the beach and local restaurants.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
Jul 14, 2016
I'm glad you guys enjoyed your stay in rosarito. We are looking forward to host you and your family again. Thank you Claribel.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing