Rancho Leonero Resort
Hyatt Ziva Los Cabos(San Jose del Cabo)(Great Value!)
$418
$409
Bookit.com
  • Breakfast included
Casa Dorada Los Cabos Resort & Spa(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
$382
$330
$427
$361
Bookit.com
  • Pool
Villa del Palmar Beach Resort & Spa Los Cabos(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
$133
  • Pool
Paradisus Los Cabos(San Jose del Cabo)(Great Value!)
$575
$461
Melia.com
  • Breakfast included
The Resort at Pedregal(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
$675
$632
ME Cabo by Melia(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
$284
$204
Melia.com
  • Pool
Dreams Los Cabos Suites Golf Resort & Spa(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
$398
$335
  • Breakfast included
Playa Grande Resort(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
$473
$216
  • Pool
Grand Solmar Land's End Resort & Spa(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
$397
All reviewseast capefishtunaguacamolebar tabwahoothree meals a daycabo san lucasincluded in the room ratesecluded locationocean frontair conditionerla riberadirt roadpaddle boardscan't wait to go backquesadilla
Reviewed July 14, 2012

My friends and I look to escape our workaholic worlds a couple times a year. The trip to Los Cabos airport is easy, the Rancho Leonero van picks us up, we arrive at the hotel, and we go into a different state of mind - relaxation. Our only concerns become: when is dinner? (then how did I eat all that?) and how many fish are we going to catch? We used to fish Cabo San Lucas, but too noisy, crowded and dirty. I haven't been back there is 5 years since I discovered the East Cape and Rancho Leonero. The hard part is leaving, ameliorated only by planning the next trip before you get on the plane home.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with friends
4  Thank Pete H
Reviewed July 2, 2012

An oasis in Paradise everyoe was helpful and the food is awesome I wish I could have tried the ribs!

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Geoff W
Reviewed June 29, 2012

Just got back from Rancho Leonero! Can't wait to go back. Spent time with my buddies and caught plenty of tuna and rooster fish. I've been coming down to the East Cape fishing every year for 15 years and it's always great. First time staying at Rancho, and it was the best ever! Great hosts, unreal fishing, beautiful accommodations, and BY FAR the best food I've had on the East Cape.....or, for that matter, anywhere in Mexico! The carne asada, the ribs, the guacamole..Great place for a guy's trip, but it's family-friendly and I'm planning on bringing my 9 year old son on the next trip! Great boats and crew. Nice pool and unreal beach just outside my air-conditioned room.Everyone was super friendly. Staff made us feel like family. David

Room Tip: Great room right on the beach. Of course all rooms are about as close to the sand as you could want.
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled with friends
3  Thank David H
Reviewed June 12, 2012

The focus of this small resort is fishing and anyone wishing for a superb angler experience need not look further. The boats, gear and guides are top-notch. Independently owned and managed, a non-Marriot/Sheraton/Hyatt packaged, laundered experience with enough amenities to satisfy the experienced traveler. One hour from airport. Food/beverage services a plus (best French toast in Mexico and ceviche made from your fish superb) and wait staff courteous/helpful. Very clean, no water drinking/shower worries. Beach walks discover free-roaming cattle and wild horses. Good Wifi connects. No tourist junk to buy. Will return.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank Brian12154
Reviewed June 11, 2012

Super laid back and such a pretty setting. This is an elegant resort but in a very rustic way. If you want the princess plan do not come here. If you want to truly get away from it all, do.

Room Tip: ocean front casitas is the way to go
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family