“Amazing golf facility. Exclusive privilege appreciated” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #183 of 307 Outdoor Activities in Los Cabos
Phoenix
48 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 172 helpful votes
“Amazing golf facility. Exclusive privilege appreciated”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 10, 2014

Several years ago I went to an exhibition here, it was Sergio Garcia vs Phil Mickelson. A small crowd and it felt almost personal compared to some of the other exhibitions I have attended. Sergio had been out the night before and had Montezuma's revenge for a caddy so he was being whisked away to the Bano frequently. I have played it a few times since with my PGA Card it makes it easier to get by the private status. My girlfriend and I were about the only group on the course each time. The stone clubhouse is amazing, staff friendly course in perfect condition. If you get a chance to play, plan some extra time for the range, one of the nicest I have seen. Not an ocean side course, but several good views of it.

Visited February 2013
1 Thank walks4653

Hillsborough, California
34 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 48 helpful votes
“Worth the Top Golf Course Rating in Cabo Area”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 2, 2013

Simply a fabulous golf course, facility and service staff. If you are lucky enough to be able to arrange a tee-time at this special private course, facility and community then do so at all cost! The Fazio layout is special and a showcase of course layout. The grounds are immaculate and the facilities exude relaxation. There are fabulous views and each time I have played it is in almost complete solitude. The only limit is the course does not go to the Gulf and beach like Cabo Del Sol but it is a different experience and alternate stunning views. Do visit the driving range! I would have to say this is the largest, most immaculate and best views of any driving range in the world! Stop at the hospitality booths and for tacos on the turn which are included in the experience. The Pro and staff were fabulous and were sure to greet us and chat with us and ask about our experience. We truly felt like we were valuable and important guests. I am very grateful to have had the experience and would have considered this a bucket-list sort of golf experience. Also plan to try and stay to enjoy the facilities which are spa-like. I can't wait to go back and already looking for ways to return to this club.

Visited September 2013
2 Thank Christopher D
Mexico City, Mexico
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 34 helpful votes
“Golfers paradise”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 15, 2013

I have been traveling and playing golf for a long time, I have travel to lots of places with my golf partners and alone and there I believe I'm very close to be a golf authority when it comes to courses all around. I was invited to play golf at Querencia golf club in los Cabos last week and this is as good as it can get. This private course has a heaven design and the greens as as good as it can get.

Querencia is a private community and they really got it well with the club house and the restaurant, pro shop and spa!

If you have ever wanted to live in paradise and play golf at it, you have to come to Querencia and save a place for you!!!

2 Thank arturocervs
Sacramento, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Querencia is Special”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 26, 2010

Last week I was fortunate enough to be invited to play Querencia, the exclusive Tom Fazio designed course in San Jose Del Cabo. Querencia is a private master planned community in the hills over looking the town of San Jose Del Cabo and the Sea of Cortez. The 18 hole Fazio course opened about ten years ago. As a long time fan of Fazio designed courses, I was not disappointed. Querencia is a tremendous course. It was in pristine condition. The fairways and greens were flawless. The course was challenging, but fair. The Holes were of varying lengths and included both long and short par 3's and 4's. Two of the par 5's were reachable with two strong shots. Each hole was visually attractive with both ornamental and native plants and flowers. The fairway contours and bunker complexes were well designed and visually appealing. The vistas of surrounding mountains and the Sea of Cortez perfectly framed this spectacular course.

The practice facility, club house facilities and staff were outstanding. I can't think of any feature, amenity, condition or experience that was not simply great. Interestingly, they are planning for a second 18 hole course to be built in the next couple years.

If you haven't noticed, I loved Querencia. I cannot think of any feature that they can improve upon. I tried to come up with something to suggest, or an area to be addressed, but there was nothing. It was a golf experience I will not soon forget.

5 Thank gkm58