“Don't miss this one!”

Ranked #1 of 99 Restaurants in Loreto
Cuisines: Southwestern, Mexican
Good for: Scenic view
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Sabor! Restaurant brings you hearty flavors in a tranquil garden setting. Enjoy the sounds of the water feature at our swim-up pool bar and listen to peaceful flamenco guitar. Sit poolside or in our second-story palapa, which offers a 360-degree view of the town of Loreto, the incredible La Giganta mountain range, and the stunning Sea of Cortez and islands of Loreto. Our location just outside of town gives us a uniquely tranquil and fresh environment. Sabor! Is a family-run establishment, where you can watch as our grillmaster wood-fires premium chicken breast and some of Loreto's best hamburgers in our outdoor poolside kitchen. Our menu is a blend of Southwestern and Mexican flavors, along with many family recipes with origins in Jalisco, Mexico.
Reviewed July 22, 2015

What a great find and we owe it all to Trip Advisor! The food was delicious. The lime butter shrimp was to die for, the skirt steak very tender and cooked to perfection, tacos and the chipotle corn chowder was really yummy too. WOW, everything was outstanding including the dessert! We went early and got a seat on the second-story palapa and had a wonderful view to the mountains. Coming from the south, this little jewel is just south of the bridge, before you turn off of the highway into Loreto. There's nothing on the highway but a sign as the restaurant sits back off of the roadway. Do go early or late to get a seat but I think they take reservations also.
Enjoy!

1  Thank Terry L

Reviewed July 14, 2015

I have being going to Loreto the last 5 years and usually just go to restaurants around the Mission I can walk to. I had reviewed Sabor on Tripadvisor and finely heard from too many people how good it was. So I finally got a cab and had it take me out there, near the airport. The owner walks out as we drive in and greats me and ask if I want to have the cab return after dinner, I did. So he gets the cabbie's card and tells me to pay at the end of my return trip. He introduces me to his daughter and she leads me to the upstairs dining. There I have a view to the Sea looking towards Loreto Bay. I had a margarita, guacamole & chips and a salad, then Carne Asada for dinner. The steak I asked to be cooked rare, which I doubted I would get, tough to cook a thin skirt steak, but they did it. The steak was nicely spiced and tasted fantastic. After paying I waited to see the cab coming and the owner came out again to be sure I had enjoyed myself, which I had. I won't hesitate to go back there next time.

1  Thank bbqmaster69
Reviewed July 1, 2015 via mobile

This is our second time here and I love it. The food is top rate and the atmosphere is laid back and family friendly. My kids are 9&11 and the owners are totally ok with the kids running around the grounds while we eat. The best dining area is upstairs where the ocean is laid out like a picture. You won't find a better meal or view anywhere in Loreto.

1  Thank bowler78
Reviewed June 30, 2015

We have been to Sabor Restaurant several times while we have been in Loreto, BCS. Ashley and her family have created a beautiful garden setting with a palapa balcony area to view the Sea of Cortez from your table. Sabor sells wine, beer, and drinks a long with fresh homemade foods. All of the meats are cooked with mesquite BBQ and are melt in your mouth delicious. My favorite is their Carne Asada, which I think is the best in Loreto. They are also famous for their great pasta dish and then you have to top off your meal with HOMEMADE ice cream. Sabor is located between the International Airport and Loreto city limits. You can take a cab out or rental car. Sabor is our must go to restaurant when we are in Loreto. Trust me, you won't be disappointed... the best food in the area.

1  Thank Harvestdrmr
Reviewed June 29, 2015

the views are great and the food even better.....first class service
If your in Loreto you won't just go once .
Deserts are incredible delishious !!!!!!