Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
$76
View deal
eDreams
Agoda.com
All reviews repeat visitors isla coronado stephen cc fishing malecon town francisco pace tours
Selected filters
Reviewed January 14, 2013

Coco Cabanos was recommended to us and I am so glad as we may never have found it. At the North end of the malacon (promenade) the guest houses have a great location and it just a little hidden paradise. The pools are really peaceful and don't be surprised to see the odd hummingbird or two. The fully equipped kitchen has everything you may need prepare a simple meal, unlimited filtered water is available and the DVD (old traditional movies) give you an option if you want to keep your costs down.

Stephen was really helpful and can make good recommendations including boat trips, restaurants, bars, shops etc.

Room tip: The patio of Cabana no 1 is totally protected from the afternoon wind but gets the late afternoon sun. Perfect!
2  Thank Peter C
Reviewed January 8, 2013

My husband and I have moved to Mexico and travel a great deal within the country. Coco Cabanas is one of the best values out there! Steve provides freshly ground coffee (& of course coffee pots), large jugs of water so you can fill up your water bottles to your hearts content, and you have the choice of a heated or not heated pool. The rooms are so clean and comfortable and Steve arranged for an amazing day trip of snorkling and dolphin watching around the nearby island for us. Plus his wife gives amazing massages on site!! During out stay at Coco Cabanas I got the best nights sleep I had all trip.

Room tip: We stayed in the $59 (includes tax in the price) room with King bed (without kitchen) and it was wonderful! Big, private, and comfortable.
3  Thank AaronRojo
Reviewed December 17, 2012

I travel a lot in Baja and am always on the lookout for good places to stay on my drive to my place in Cabo Pulmo. This is my favorite and we plan our drive around stopping there. Steve is a great host and the rooms are so clean and beds so comy it is hard to leave! Stay here you will love it!

2  Thank Beach212013
Reviewed November 23, 2012

It was hot and buggy in Loreto this October, but at Stephen and Jossie's lovely retreat, the pools inviting and the well maintained screens kept the bugs out. There is accomodation for your needs and budget - simple comfy rooms with huge bath tubs - whole houses with sitting and dining and cooking facilities and charming little casitas with kitchens. 2 pools, one heated one cool was an extra treat on hot days. Everything here is well maintained and spotlessly clean. The gardens are lovely. Tucked away on a residential street, the CC is much quieter than most hotels in town. However easy walk to shops and restaurants. Jossie, Stephen and Boss the dog are all thoughtful helpful hosts. Can't wait to go back. Nicest place in Loreto for my money.

Date of stay: October 2012
2  Thank zli
Reviewed November 20, 2012

We spent three weeks in July at Coco Cabanas and it was fantastic. Great A/C and a chilled pool made the heat bearable and its located just a short walk to all kinds of restaurants, shopping and the waterfront. Loved having the option of going out to eat, grilling by the pool or cooking in our own kitchen. We will be back! The manager, Steve, was incredibly warm and helpful and Josie gives a great massage!

Room tip: They all looked great to me depending on how much room you need.
Date of stay: July 2012