“Great Store and Wine Selection”

Dali Delikatessen and Gourmet
Ranked #2 of 7 Shopping in Loreto
Lake Tahoe
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“Great Store and Wine Selection”
Reviewed February 12, 2012

I was looking for a good wine selection in Loreto. After chceking out the Pescador and the Cactus, I went to the Dali. I could not have been more pleased. The young man, who I asssume to be the owner, was most helpful. They have a climate controlled room and the wine was fairly priced. Don't go any place else if you are looking for wine in Loreto.

Visited February 2012
5 Thank nvboatman

Vancouver, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Great Store - Wonderful Service!”
Reviewed January 6, 2012

My husband and I stayed in Loreto Bay from Dec. 15 to 30, 2011. We are foodies and love to cook. We had a personal chef cook for us (in the home we rented). We organized this before we left for Mexico and we had our chef come to the home within a few days of arriving in Mexico, as we wanted to talk to him about cuisine and food shopping in Loreto. He was very helpful and he is the one who told us about "Dali". It's a great little treasure in downtown Loreto. We were able to find excellent, meat, fish, poultry, and a variety of gourmet foods which you will not find anywhere else in Loreto. Dali also had the best selection of cheeses in Loreto...and a wonderful wine room. We visited Dali several times during our visit and bought all our good food and wine there. The owners (a lovely couple), provided excellent service - very friendly and knowledeable. As a bonus, there is a bakery next door which is also very good.
Bonni & Brian Marshall