“Paella!”

el Papagayo Cantando
Ranked #29 of 91 Restaurants in Loreto
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Mesquite grill and Tapas in a romantic garden setting. Specialties of the house are Texas style BBQ specialties and local seafood cooked on mesquite. Tapas list is extensive and happy hour is from 3 to 6.
Reviewed March 28, 2013

Papagayo is above everyone for their Paella dish. Have had the shrimp dish too but Paella is it for me at this location. Great outdoor seating.

Reviewed March 19, 2013

You smell the wood fire and see the quaint lights. We entered as the owner was sitting by the fire to greet us. Open dining area under the trees with tea lighting. Excellent fish tacos - lot's of fish. Also the fish on pasta with jalapeno cream sauce was delicious. One of the best restaurants in Loreto,

Reviewed March 19, 2013

I had dinner at the Papagayo Resturant for the first time the other day. How did I miss this serene beautiful environment with a fantastic menu? We shared two dishes: Coco Pescado and a grilled fish over pasta (Panblano Pescado? sorry my memory and Spanish isn't what it used to be.) It was great service too.

Reviewed February 20, 2013

I had dinner here the other night with three friends. I had the coconut fish. OUTSTANDING!! So good. I have been craving it ever since. One friend had the special of the night-filet mignon. One had the Pescado Loretano & one had the Chili Rellano. The menu has something for everyone and we were all delighted with our choices. My only complaint was that it was hard to choose.Everything is so yummy here! I have been there several times and I always recommend it to people. GO soon! Great staff, great setting and muy delicious food.

Reviewed February 18, 2013

This restaurant is just off the plaza on the way to the Malecon. They had awesome clam chowder and you must have the chocolate clams. The Texas brisket was delicious. And the garden is a beautiful place to eat.