1,666 results
All reviews danzante restaurant golf course wild loreto hiking trails beach bar danzante tours one bedroom suite time share paddle boarding timeshare presentation activities staff fish villa group snorkeling tour all inclusive plan all inclusive option nightly shows
Selected filters
Reviewed December 5, 2019

Thank you Villa Del Palmar for another beautiful vacation! It is our home away from home! Make sure to visit David and Fidel on the beach, Caesar in Casa Mia, Manny and Jorge at the pool and Jesus at the Marketplace. Loreto is magical and the people of Loreto make it incredibly special Can’t wait for our next trip !

Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank Loretomexico
Reviewed December 3, 2019 via mobile

It was our first time here but definitely not our last. From the moment we were met at the airport to the time we said our farewells they staff made us feel like a part of a big family. The facilities were excellent ,the location stunningly beautiful and the entertainment provided was very good. It is a bit isolated so if you want to get away from the city rat race this is a place to consider

1  Thank Exploration814146
Reviewed December 2, 2019

This place is amazing. Super clean, fancy, beautiful view, etc. etc. However the piece that makes it one of the best times I've ever had are . . . the staff. Hands down the most professional and lovely people. I can't say enough about: ROBERT AND MANNY at the pool (wish I lived closer to these new wonderful friends), JORGE at the pool (what can I say - he was incredible), our housekeeping marvel JAZMIN and JESUS in housekeeping, wonderful ORLANDO AND EDUARDO in the lobby (so helpful!), UZIEL efficient (and very funny!) valet, ANTONIO at the pool (never a wet towel with this sweetheart), EDGAR at the Market Restaurant - excellent waiter!, CESAR AND CANDELARIA at Casa Mia (the best waiters, talented and professional). And last but not least, the evening entertainment dancers. We LOVED them! Great group of young talented dancers. They were the icing on the cake! Many thanks to all of you. We'll be back!

Reviewed November 30, 2019

My husband and I stayed here for our Honeymoon. We were beyond impressed with the staff, service, and resort. Manny and Roberto do an amazing job taking care of guests by the pool. Emmanuel made sure we had everything we needed at breakfast and would greet us each day by name. The resort as a whole makes guests feel like family and they truly care about you and your needs. I have been to Villa del Palmar Cabo San Lucas several times. Villa del Palmar Loreto is a much better experience and the Villa group's best resort yet. We are already planning our next trip. We highly recommend Villa del Palmar Loreto for so many reasons we can't list them all. Five stars all the way!!

Reviewed November 29, 2019 via mobile

We have stayed at this resort 3 times now and every stay is better than the last. The views from the resort are nothing short of stunning, pictures will never do it justice.

From the moment we arrive everyone is wonderful. My husband always makes quick run straight to the pool to see the pool guys, Roberto, Manny, and Jorge. These guys always make sure you have a fresh drink, the food is so good, and everything is served with a huge smile. Love these guys. Then of course there is David who takes care of you if you spend your day on the beach. David always has great music going, great drinks, quick with a smile.

We don’t do the all inclusive but instead rent a car at the resort and head into town for the day to have lunch, check out the town, and grab a few groceries. The food at the resort is excellent and well priced. We love Casa Mia, Jorge was always great. At The Market Manuel was always so helpful, and we love going down for dinner and enjoying the shows. They really work hard to put on a great show and include the audience. It’s a lot of fun!

The food and wines at Danzanta, the view, the service (thank you Geraldo and Caesar) the ambiance of the place keeps us always wanting to get back.

We each had 3 massages at Davila Spa. Awa and Angeles did great jobs. Thank you so much.

We really enjoy the snorkeling excursion offered by resort. We always do the Danzanta snorkeling tour at least twice. Thank you Paul. The water is warm and visibility is very good. There are always playful dolphins on the way and you want to see the blue footed boobie birds and the arch. There is so much beauty to see!

Carla and Alma at the concierge desk are always wonderful. I’ve had to run down maids to make sure they take the tip I left in the room for them. We have never worried about theft. I’ve even had them question a charge on our room before when checking out that would be in our favor. I assured them it was correct but I really appreciated that!

Loreto is beautiful and still unspoiled. We try to get back at least once a year. It’s always memorable and every year it gets better. Thank you all for all you do to makes our stays so memorable.

Date of stay: May 2019