For the past twelve years our entire family vacationed together at the Villa
del Palmar resort in Cabo San Lucas. This year we decided to try their new
resort at the Islands of Loreto.
This trip was the most relaxing, pampering, fun time we've had together. The
staff were truly outstanding and very service oriented.
We had fun each day enjoying the pool, water sports, hiking and the island
tours. Everyone was friendly and we met many interesting people.
We loved the lunches, drinks and personalized attention at Casa Mia, but one
of the highlights for me was Chef Alfonso. All his special meals were
impressive and his presentation was unique. Being a foodie myself, we
connected immediately and he made our family feel so special every day. He
made a very special dinner for our family on our last night at Danzante
Restaurant which was simply spectacular.
Although the nightly shows were enjoyable and entertaining, one
recommendation would be to have more entertainment like a guitar player or a
piano player after dinner.
I highly recommend this resort for its personalized attention, relaxing
environment and outstanding service.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- If you're seeking a place that defines luxury, look no further than the Villa Group Resort's newest shining-star resort in this amazing Baja village. The hotel epitomizes luxury within a small town while also offering complete privacy and every modern touch. The perfect place for everyone from honeymooners to large families.The resort features 4,447 acres of unspoiled beauty. Boasting three restaurants and 20,000 square feet of turtle-shaped pools, Villa Del Palmar is minutes away from Downtown Islands of Loreto, extraordinary beaches, and world class golf courses.Our restaurants are not limited to just extraordinary Mexican food; featuring restaurants that serve delicious steaks to fine Italian food that tempts every palate. You can even cook up dinner your own room in the private "gourmet chef's kitchen". Naturally, all the amenities that guests of the Villa Group Resorts have come to expect are here too. Send your wife to the spa to enjoy a signature Islands of Loreto-massage, or join your children on an outdoor sports-fishing adventure. Whatever you're in the mood for, it is here waiting for you. See, although Islands of Loreto was actually the first Spanish settlement on the Baja California Peninsula, it will be the last place you'll ever want to leave. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, HotelQuickly, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Villa del Palmar Beach Resort & Spa at The Islands of Loreto reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Del Palmar Beach Resort & Spa At The Islands Of Loreto Hotel Loreto
- Villa Del Palmar Beach Resort And Spa At The Islands Of Loreto