Villa Del Palmar in the Islands of Loreto is absolutely the best place we have ever stayed in our lives. The staff there is amazing. It is a beautiful new resort but run with class. All the rooms are exquisite with heavenly views! The activities are amazing. We walked in and were treated like ROYALTY! It is peaceful and all the pools are super clean and relaxing! Chef Roberto and the chocolate clams were stupendous! But then all the food was super! Every restaurant was amazing! Sunday breakfast was unbelievable and the choices were out of this world. There was so much great food it was hard to decide! The entertainment is super with the Mexican Fiesta and Beach Parties. It is unlike any other resort type parties! The bay is gorgeous and unspoiled. We can not wait to get back there! It is truly a second home but with amenities!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- If you're seeking a place that defines luxury, look no further than the Villa Group Resort's newest shining-star resort in this amazing Baja village. The hotel epitomizes luxury within a small town while also offering complete privacy and every modern touch. The perfect place for everyone from honeymooners to large families.The resort features 4,447 acres of unspoiled beauty. Boasting three restaurants and 20,000 square feet of turtle-shaped pools, Villa Del Palmar is minutes away from Downtown Islands of Loreto, extraordinary beaches, and world class golf courses.Our restaurants are not limited to just extraordinary Mexican food; featuring restaurants that serve delicious steaks to fine Italian food that tempts every palate. You can even cook up dinner your own room in the private "gourmet chef's kitchen". Naturally, all the amenities that guests of the Villa Group Resorts have come to expect are here too. Send your wife to the spa to enjoy a signature Islands of Loreto-massage, or join your children on an outdoor sports-fishing adventure. Whatever you're in the mood for, it is here waiting for you. See, although Islands of Loreto was actually the first Spanish settlement on the Baja California Peninsula, it will be the last place you'll ever want to leave. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, Priceline, Booking.com, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Villa del Palmar Beach Resort & Spa at The Islands of Loreto reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Del Palmar Beach Resort & Spa At The Islands Of Loreto Hotel Loreto
- Villa Del Palmar Beach Resort And Spa At The Islands Of Loreto