This was our second stay at this resort, and was perfect. We had a wraparound balcony in building 3...highly recommended. Best view on the property. The fitness center and spa are now open. The staff couldn't be nicer. Had a 80 min massage for $100, and was exactly what you would get at a nice spa in the US. Facilities are great.
Every meal was great, especially the Al Pastor tacos and the pizza. Luis had the chef make us a true Mexican style cóctel de camarón. All fresh ingredients, and was perfect. We did go into town the first day and pick-up some fresh breakfast food and fruit. Even the new store on site has greatly expanded their stock, and the prices are very reasonable.
Manny and Roberto are the best...always with the biggest smile and best service. The 90 minute owners update was enjoyable. The resort is just going to get better and better. We'll be back again next year and will bring friends.
Only suggestion to the hotel would be to add bosu and exercise balls to the fitness center...inexpensive way to add to everyone's workout. And once they get wireless to the rooms and improve network performance, we'll be set for two weeks on vacation.Sitting in the lobby to get email was a bit troublesome. The rooms seem to have wired Ethernet jacks, but no service yet.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- If you're seeking a place that defines luxury, look no further than the Villa Group Resort's newest shining-star resort in this amazing Baja village. The hotel epitomizes luxury within a small town while also offering complete privacy and every modern touch. The perfect place for everyone from honeymooners to large families.The resort features 4,447 acres of unspoiled beauty. Boasting three restaurants and 20,000 square feet of turtle-shaped pools, Villa Del Palmar is minutes away from Downtown Islands of Loreto, extraordinary beaches, and world class golf courses.Our restaurants are not limited to just extraordinary Mexican food; featuring restaurants that serve delicious steaks to fine Italian food that tempts every palate. You can even cook up dinner your own room in the private "gourmet chef's kitchen". Naturally, all the amenities that guests of the Villa Group Resorts have come to expect are here too. Send your wife to the spa to enjoy a signature Islands of Loreto-massage, or join your children on an outdoor sports-fishing adventure. Whatever you're in the mood for, it is here waiting for you. See, although Islands of Loreto was actually the first Spanish settlement on the Baja California Peninsula, it will be the last place you'll ever want to leave. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Evoline ltd, Hotwire, Orbitz, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Villa del Palmar Beach Resort & Spa at The Islands of Loreto reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Del Palmar Beach Resort & Spa At The Islands Of Loreto Hotel Loreto
- Villa Del Palmar Beach Resort And Spa At The Islands Of Loreto