Where should I start, as soon as you step foot on the resort you get pampered . Excellent wonderful people from the manager "Ler Medina" to the bell boy and valley "Edgar", I truly highly recommend the resort Villa del palmar! The pools are awesome beautiful, I personally loved the Pool bar lol , Those Cadillac margaritas are delicious. One of many activities we truly enjoyed was painting our own souvenirs . Women go crazy over that stuff. lol. My 8 year old and my wife totally enjoyed the aqua aerobics , the food ,kayaking the gym, the gorgeous view from our room . Enjoying the sun set behind the mountains and seeing this all reflected on the ocean the peace and quite, the whole stay experience is breath taking so worth it , wonderful trails to go hiking ahhhh god please I want to go back!!! Looking forward to next year when they have the golf curse up and running !!!!!!!!!!!11
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- If you're seeking a place that defines luxury, look no further than the Villa Group Resort's newest shining-star resort in this amazing Baja village. The hotel epitomizes luxury within a small town while also offering complete privacy and every modern touch. The perfect place for everyone from honeymooners to large families.The resort features 4,447 acres of unspoiled beauty. Boasting three restaurants and 20,000 square feet of turtle-shaped pools, Villa Del Palmar is minutes away from Downtown Islands of Loreto, extraordinary beaches, and world class golf courses.Our restaurants are not limited to just extraordinary Mexican food; featuring restaurants that serve delicious steaks to fine Italian food that tempts every palate. You can even cook up dinner your own room in the private "gourmet chef's kitchen". Naturally, all the amenities that guests of the Villa Group Resorts have come to expect are here too. Send your wife to the spa to enjoy a signature Islands of Loreto-massage, or join your children on an outdoor sports-fishing adventure. Whatever you're in the mood for, it is here waiting for you. See, although Islands of Loreto was actually the first Spanish settlement on the Baja California Peninsula, it will be the last place you'll ever want to leave. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Hotwire, Orbitz, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and TripOnline SA so you can book your Villa del Palmar Beach Resort & Spa at The Islands of Loreto reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Del Palmar Beach Resort & Spa At The Islands Of Loreto Hotel Loreto
- Villa Del Palmar Beach Resort And Spa At The Islands Of Loreto