This is a relatively new property. We had a 2 bedsoom suite with a beautiful view. The people were very nice. We took the all-inclusive for 3 days and was on our own for 2 days. The restaurant food was good. The all-inclusive is defined as 3 meals per day. You can start it with any meal, but then it runs without breaks. Lunch options were a little limited. The hotel is out by itself. If you are looking for nightlife, this is not the place for you. But, if you want a quiet getaway, excellent choice. If you plan to cook, be sure to shop in Loreto before settling into the resort. Shop selection on premise is basic. Beach is not sandy and the bugs come out when it is too calm. All in all, a good property.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- If you're seeking a place that defines luxury, look no further than the Villa Group Resort's newest shining-star resort in this amazing Baja village. The hotel epitomizes luxury within a small town while also offering complete privacy and every modern touch. The perfect place for everyone from honeymooners to large families.The resort features 4,447 acres of unspoiled beauty. Boasting three restaurants and 20,000 square feet of turtle-shaped pools, Villa Del Palmar is minutes away from Downtown Islands of Loreto, extraordinary beaches, and world class golf courses.Our restaurants are not limited to just extraordinary Mexican food; featuring restaurants that serve delicious steaks to fine Italian food that tempts every palate. You can even cook up dinner your own room in the private "gourmet chef's kitchen". Naturally, all the amenities that guests of the Villa Group Resorts have come to expect are here too. Send your wife to the spa to enjoy a signature Islands of Loreto-massage, or join your children on an outdoor sports-fishing adventure. Whatever you're in the mood for, it is here waiting for you. See, although Islands of Loreto was actually the first Spanish settlement on the Baja California Peninsula, it will be the last place you'll ever want to leave. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Orbitz, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Villa del Palmar Beach Resort & Spa at The Islands of Loreto reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Del Palmar Beach Resort & Spa At The Islands Of Loreto Hotel Loreto
- Villa Del Palmar Beach Resort And Spa At The Islands Of Loreto