We are on a sailboat and anchored in the bay. We dinghy'd to shore and checked in with reception for a day pass. $65 pp will get you 3 meals, maybe drinks? But we were also welcomed to register at no cost and pay via cc for drinks and meals. And use the facilities. Cruisers the next day were only offered the $65 pp deal. What gives? Potential customers were basically turned away and the word is now out cruisers are not welcomed. So they will not stop, lending sailboat "eye candy" and money spent by cruisers. As a senior TripAdvisor rater, I would love to know what the management feels. We had hotel customers stop by our boat to chat as well. The wait staff and food was very good.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- If you're seeking a place that defines luxury, look no further than the Villa Group Resort's newest shining-star resort in this amazing Baja village. The hotel epitomizes luxury within a small town while also offering complete privacy and every modern touch. The perfect place for everyone from honeymooners to large families.The resort features 4,447 acres of unspoiled beauty. Boasting three restaurants and 20,000 square feet of turtle-shaped pools, Villa Del Palmar is minutes away from Downtown Islands of Loreto, extraordinary beaches, and world class golf courses.Our restaurants are not limited to just extraordinary Mexican food; featuring restaurants that serve delicious steaks to fine Italian food that tempts every palate. You can even cook up dinner your own room in the private "gourmet chef's kitchen". Naturally, all the amenities that guests of the Villa Group Resorts have come to expect are here too. Send your wife to the spa to enjoy a signature Islands of Loreto-massage, or join your children on an outdoor sports-fishing adventure. Whatever you're in the mood for, it is here waiting for you. See, although Islands of Loreto was actually the first Spanish settlement on the Baja California Peninsula, it will be the last place you'll ever want to leave. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Evoline ltd, Hotwire, Orbitz, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Villa del Palmar Beach Resort & Spa at The Islands of Loreto reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Del Palmar Beach Resort & Spa At The Islands Of Loreto Hotel Loreto
- Villa Del Palmar Beach Resort And Spa At The Islands Of Loreto