A very quiet resort in a remote location. That being said, The resort in beautiful and clean. It is well run, the resort is spotless, rooms amazing. We were a bit disappointed that the steak house was not open yet, but it sounds like it will be in a week or two. the resort is located about an hour away from Loreto which they offered a free shuttle, but, if you wanted to just chill at this lovely location it was a bit of a problem as the Palmita Market was not very well stocked at all, wine selection was very pricey so you pretty much had to go into town. I have to say the staff is great! A special mention to Cruze (bellman) he was so helpful and friendly, a great addition to your staff. Ler also deserves a great thankyou. He is very sincere and easy to talk too and made sure we were well taken care of...Thanks so much!! it was very much appreciated! The spa is great great great..go check it out, the six of us went everyday to enjoy the wet areas as well as treatments. all were very good. Claudine is the Manager and she is so helpful and goes the extra mile to make sure we were all very well looked after..Again another Thank you to her!! We will be back, perhaps in a year or so when things are perhaps a bit more developed. Overall a great Vacation and one more thing, the Manager of the resort Sixto was a hands on guy that walked around and spoke with the guests..he seemed to be a very approchable guy that cares a great deal about this resort. Thanks everyone!!! Kim and Brian
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- If you're seeking a place that defines luxury, look no further than the Villa Group Resort's newest shining-star resort in this amazing Baja village. The hotel epitomizes luxury within a small town while also offering complete privacy and every modern touch. The perfect place for everyone from honeymooners to large families.The resort features 4,447 acres of unspoiled beauty. Boasting three restaurants and 20,000 square feet of turtle-shaped pools, Villa Del Palmar is minutes away from Downtown Islands of Loreto, extraordinary beaches, and world class golf courses.Our restaurants are not limited to just extraordinary Mexican food; featuring restaurants that serve delicious steaks to fine Italian food that tempts every palate. You can even cook up dinner your own room in the private "gourmet chef's kitchen". Naturally, all the amenities that guests of the Villa Group Resorts have come to expect are here too. Send your wife to the spa to enjoy a signature Islands of Loreto-massage, or join your children on an outdoor sports-fishing adventure. Whatever you're in the mood for, it is here waiting for you. See, although Islands of Loreto was actually the first Spanish settlement on the Baja California Peninsula, it will be the last place you'll ever want to leave. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Villa del Palmar Beach Resort & Spa at The Islands of Loreto reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Del Palmar Beach Resort And Spa At The Islands Of Loreto
- Villa Del Palmar Beach Resort & Spa At The Islands Of Loreto Hotel Loreto