From the perspective of a husband, father, and individual Villa De Palmar Loreto (VDPL) fulfilled all my needs. My girls (ages 6 and 8) were happy. Kids club gave the service and kindness my younger daughter needed. Yazmin and Angie are supportive, Great Job!!!!! My wife enjoyed the water aerobic class led by Sexy Angie, watch out! She also enjoyed the Food served by Roberto their led chef who is fun and charming and Ceaser. I enjoyed going calming with Roberto. He is one cool cat. Watch out single ladies! There staff provides great shows and events every night. As a family, we enjoyed spending time together. VDPL provided the amazing environment and happiness we needed. It is a magical place filled with natures balance. Remember to gaze at the stars by the fire pits.
As for me, I was adventurous every morning. I went inshore fishing, snorkling, kayaking, calming, and was very successful. You may not believe but I caught a Dorado by hand (Thats right I am the man!). I learned to kayak, fish from a kayak, snorkel and go calming. I recommend having you fish cooked at El Santario by Ceaser. Ceaser was awesome.. I enjoyed his company and his cooking. Ask for him tell him Javier Garcia the fisherman said so. I do not want to forget Shary. She handles the tours in the hotel. She was great help and a great dancer.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- If you're seeking a place that defines luxury, look no further than the Villa Group Resort's newest shining-star resort in this amazing Baja village. The hotel epitomizes luxury within a small town while also offering complete privacy and every modern touch. The perfect place for everyone from honeymooners to large families.The resort features 4,447 acres of unspoiled beauty. Boasting three restaurants and 20,000 square feet of turtle-shaped pools, Villa Del Palmar is minutes away from Downtown Islands of Loreto, extraordinary beaches, and world class golf courses.Our restaurants are not limited to just extraordinary Mexican food; featuring restaurants that serve delicious steaks to fine Italian food that tempts every palate. You can even cook up dinner your own room in the private "gourmet chef's kitchen". Naturally, all the amenities that guests of the Villa Group Resorts have come to expect are here too. Send your wife to the spa to enjoy a signature Islands of Loreto-massage, or join your children on an outdoor sports-fishing adventure. Whatever you're in the mood for, it is here waiting for you. See, although Islands of Loreto was actually the first Spanish settlement on the Baja California Peninsula, it will be the last place you'll ever want to leave. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Orbitz and HotelQuickly so you can book your Villa del Palmar Beach Resort & Spa at The Islands of Loreto reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Del Palmar Beach Resort & Spa At The Islands Of Loreto Hotel Loreto
- Villa Del Palmar Beach Resort And Spa At The Islands Of Loreto