I have read all the previous reviews and must say the praise for the staff is very accurate, the resort is amazing, especially at sunset and on a clear night when the stars fill the sky thanks to the low lighting. I would say that the staff has addressed any complaints you may have read in other reviews. We were treated like royalty. Even down to getting a different pillow was taken care of before we got back up to our suite. We have been members of the Villa Group since the early days in PV and this is our favorite resort by far. The absence of nightlife was wonderful and romantic. It reminded us of the old days in Cabo and I hope it stays this way. While we were there, direct flights on CalJet from LA had their first arrival, so it is no longer as difficult to get to as it was previously. We arrived on Areo Calafia from San Jose del Cabo and thoroughly enjoyed the flight in a 15 seat Cessna up the Baja coast. Just spectacular views, even saw the resort from above. I went scuba diving and there are as many starfish under the sea as stars in the sky. The town is charming old Mexico but has a good grocery store and the shuttle will swing by and help you pick up your food on the ride back to resort. You can choose to just relax or be active by hiking, kayaking, paddle board, snorkeling, scuba diving (highly recommended), fishing all in a pristine desert and sea setting. We plan to return during whale watching season and take a day trip to Magdalena Bay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- If you're seeking a place that defines luxury, look no further than the Villa Group Resort's newest shining-star resort in this amazing Baja village. The hotel epitomizes luxury within a small town while also offering complete privacy and every modern touch. The perfect place for everyone from honeymooners to large families.The resort features 4,447 acres of unspoiled beauty. Boasting three restaurants and 20,000 square feet of turtle-shaped pools, Villa Del Palmar is minutes away from Downtown Islands of Loreto, extraordinary beaches, and world class golf courses.Our restaurants are not limited to just extraordinary Mexican food; featuring restaurants that serve delicious steaks to fine Italian food that tempts every palate. You can even cook up dinner your own room in the private "gourmet chef's kitchen". Naturally, all the amenities that guests of the Villa Group Resorts have come to expect are here too. Send your wife to the spa to enjoy a signature Islands of Loreto-massage, or join your children on an outdoor sports-fishing adventure. Whatever you're in the mood for, it is here waiting for you. See, although Islands of Loreto was actually the first Spanish settlement on the Baja California Peninsula, it will be the last place you'll ever want to leave. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Priceline and Hotel.de so you can book your Villa del Palmar Beach Resort & Spa at The Islands of Loreto reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Del Palmar Beach Resort & Spa At The Islands Of Loreto Hotel Loreto
- Villa Del Palmar Beach Resort And Spa At The Islands Of Loreto