Bruno`s Trattoria
Cuisines: Italian
Description: This is a great new restaurant in Loreto. They make their own fire roasted pizzas, and fresh home style lasagna. They also bake their own bread, and fabulous ceasar salad with anchovies! Very impressing!
Reviewed January 30, 2013

We had three nights in Loreto and ate at Bruno's twice. Could not get enough of the pizza. Small quaint nice atmosphere. More seating outside than in, which usually is an advantage for us, but it was just a little cool when we were there. Ended up offering to share our table to a couple that was checking in for the second time, "just let us finish our glass of wine" I said...We ended up spending the next couple hours with our new friends. But I digress, lots to choose from on the menu. Great service. The taste I had of my wife's spaghetti was delicious, and the wine.......oh the wine,

Reviewed September 23, 2012

Management change and new staff have hurt this once great place to eat. Staff not familiar with preparation and techniques. Management absent the last two times I was there.
I used to go here once or twice a week, but thats over for now..sad.

Reviewed May 1, 2012

You want a night out that is affordable, great food, great service and fun atmosphere, just skip all of the other plans and go here. They've got XM radio playing in the background, it's clean and comfortable. Daniel is FANTASTIC. The pizza is excellent, the salad was the freshest, best I've had in my many years of coming here. I wanted some wine with my italian. It was a lovely red in a chilled stemless glass which in Mexico you appreciate. I was thrilled. On a personal note, I am GF so I was rolling with my own crusts and they kindly whipped me up a Flamenco with pepperoni that compared to that which was being consumed by my hubby and our friends. Bruno's is a great affordable night out - now stop reading and just go there!

Reviewed April 6, 2012

Our group was staying at La Damiana Inn next door. Daniel put together a feast for our group. The food and wine were of high quality and prepared very nicely. Daniel was a great host. We had a wonderful time.

Reviewed November 2, 2011

The one of the owners attendeuser and my girlfriend, he is a great host very nice talking guy but unfortunately we wanted to have a lasagna and a farfalle fellini and they did no have it so we ended up having the pasta wich was just overall ...