“excellent food and service”

Los Mandiles Restaurant
Ranked #8 of 91 Restaurants in Loreto
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed July 14, 2013

I love this restaurant. food was excellent, loved their vegatarian sandwich and Nopolo salad. We ate luch here 2 times during our stay. They gladly accomodated my vegan diet which i always appreciate. green salad was also wonderful with lots of fresh vegetables looked wonderful on the plate. The waiter we had he told us he had just moved from mexico city to loreto, he was so very nice to us! will be back when we return to Loreto

Reviewed January 8, 2013

Located right at the malecon.
A good menu list, my wife chose Enmoladas ( #34 on the menu ) and really enjoyed it. I picked Alambre de Arrachera (#51) and it was absolutely excellent.
Great taste - great value.
The best meal we had in our week in Loreto.
Check it out!!

Reviewed October 31, 2012

This is my first time in Loreto and on the first morning i was starving to dead, but other friends that came before to me told me about this place, and they were right! i had the best food in Baja, no joke! I went in the morning to taste the eggs and the mole (is the best mole in the world!), but the owners surprised me with home made bread! Just Delicious!
For the Meal, i had the Ajillo Shrimps with a cold beer and the sea in front of me, it was all perfect!
For the night i wasn't very sure about what meal i wanted, but the owner so kind, offered me a 'surprise' telling me that if i didnt like the meal, it will be free. He gave me an order of clams with cheese -not included on the menu- and all was delicious! TOTALLY RECOMENDED!!!

Reviewed June 4, 2012

OMG, my mouth is watering as I write this review. The have the best chilaquiles I have ever had in my life. The "huevos divorciados" are served with green and red sauces and chilaquiles with sour cream and cheese! They were absolutely fantastic!
Another day I had "enmoladas", if you like mole, you have to have them.
They also have the most wonderful fresh orange juice!
This place is quaint, very laid back (don't expect luxury), and clean, right on the malecon with the perfect view of Del Carmen Island.
If you want to have the best breakfast in town.... don't miss Mandiles!
P.S. Alejandro and Heriberto are great waiters! Very friendly and respectful.

Reviewed March 29, 2012

good service and food. excellent location and view.