“splendid breakfast”

Mediterraneo Restaurant
Ranked #3 of 81 Restaurants in Loreto
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Upstairs with a fabulous view of the Sea of Cortez, the terrace offers open air dining at it's finest. Inside offers the same view if wind or rain brings you inside (rare in Loreto!). Fresh fish, local clams, pasta dishes, steaks, Mexican food and so much more! Please join us to enjoy the best in Loreto.
juncalito
“splendid breakfast”
Reviewed November 1, 2012

Went to the mediteraneo for breakfast, what a view and the breakfast was excellent. Wonderful way to start the day.

Visited November 2012

Seattle, Washington
“Best Find”
Reviewed June 26, 2012

We loved Mediteraneo! The food and atmosphere was amazing. The view of the ocean was beautiful. I ordered the sea bass crusted coconut with mango sauce and we went back on our last night for seconds. Drinks were amazing too! Love, Love, Love!!!

Visited June 2012
1 Thank TinaC8517
Vancouver, Canada
“Excellent Tortilla Soup”
Reviewed June 14, 2012

The best tortilla soup ever & killer margaritas! Excellent service, great view of the water. A little bit expensive but worth it. We are going back for the tortilla soup for sure.

• Visited June 2012
1 Thank coco-nut59
Newberg, Oregon
“My favorite...so far!”
Reviewed May 15, 2012

I had one of the best dinners here and the service was great. I loved the outdoor seating and colorful decor of the restaurant. Can't wait to go back...it was one of my favorite places! Go at sunset and enjoy the view.

Visited May 2012
Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
“Best food I have had in a LONG time!!! Excellent!”
Reviewed May 13, 2012

This restaurant was the only place in Loreto that we enjoyed. It is absolutely amazing!!! I ordered the mexican combination plate and it was out of this world! The chile relleno was the best I have ever had! It was a traditional chile relleno with a mediteranean twist, it had some basil, it was excellent. The plate also had a enchilada with brisket...completely origional and it was excellent as well!!! We actually oredered an extra plate of the enchiladas they were so good! The menu was very diverse, the prices are very accessable and the food was excellent!!! I am a pretty picky person when it comes to dining. I like good food and good service and this place left me speechless!!! Love it! Will go back to Loreto just to eat there again!!! The service was a little slow because that is just how Loreto is, but the waitor was VERY good and very kind and even when we asked for a plate of the enchiladas that is not on the menu, he was eager to please us and accomidate out request! This is #1 in my reviews for Loreto!!!

• Visited May 2012