All reviews convenience store close to shopping area the ground floor sales manager sliding door minute walk recommend hotel hot tub the room was nice restaurants and shops full kitchen rooms are spacious bottled water rented a car kitchenette baja concierge
Selected filters
Reviewed December 12, 2018 via mobile

I enjoyed staying here. Staff were lovely, I was greeted by name on arrival, rooms were basic but very clean. Location is a 10 min walk away from the main square but I didn’t mind that as the locals greet you as you walk down the street!
I changed room as the downstairs room didn’t connect to the WiFi. I got a second floor room which had patchy WiFi but mostly ok. It also had a window facing the mountains... much nicer! The downstairs rooms don’t have a window (other than the sliding door to access) and are a bit dark, so I would ask for a room higher up. The pool pump goes all night and is NOISY. Each room has an adjoining room and if your neighbours are loud, boy can you hear it! Apart from that, good place to stay. There is a laundry on site which is useful and the shop is handy.

Date of stay: December 2018
1  Thank lanaby
Reviewed October 9, 2018 via mobile

So this is a convenient and clean place to stay. The staff take a lot of pride in cleanliness and service. The little deli/ cafe is very convenient and the meals we had were great. There Is also a convenience store on property for snacks, bottled water and cold beer and many other things. The pool is great and we spent a fair amount of time there. It’s within walking distance of town and several places to eat. I didn’t give it a higher rating because it is part of a time share property and you will be hounded about attending a presentation at another location and be promised discounts on activities and such by the concierge, but what made it worse was the fact that the sales people from the presentation as well as housekeeping etc are staying with their families at this hotel! Awkward This is just one opinion take it for what it is.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank luvthesun2018
Reviewed October 7, 2018

A nice hotel, we strolled to the beach in 15 minutes. Good deli next to lobby, Pilar was our waitress most mornings and she was awesome. The whole property was quite clean.
To organise activities, Arne was very professional and good natured when we wanted to go on tours, nice snorkelling, great bird watching. Great food, friendly locals, cops or marines on most street corners so we felt quite safe. Can't wait to go back.

Date of stay: December 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 20, 2018 via mobile

Returning home definitely a hotel that has the comforts of their level added to the excellent service of each of its members on this occasion I mention the attention oficina Pilar for giving me the most delicate and eager to serve my food his charisma and attitude made me trust one more time my decision to return thanks Santa Fe for everything

Date of stay: September 2018
1  Thank Arni J
Reviewed June 24, 2018 via mobile

Great for a quick burrito or snack. They have a nice little market and laundromat that I occasionally use . The only thing I would have to say is the young ladies that work the front dont have the best attitude when it comes to customers. Other than that it's convenient for me

Date of stay: June 2018